NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV Pro 16GB 4K HDR Media Streamer - English
- Preloaded with various apps including Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, Google Play Store, and much more so you can cut the cord and access a massive world of content from around the internet
- Android TV with built-in Chromecast 4K gives you the ability to stream content through your compatible mobile device
- SHIELD remote control with microphone for voice commands, motion-activated backlit buttons, Bluetooth connectivity, IR control for your TV and sound bar, built-in remote locator, and more for convenience and ease of access
- 4K HDR ready with Dolby Vision HDR and HDR10, so you can upscale your HD video in real-time to 4K for clear, crisp visuals
- Audio features including Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound deliver a theatre-like experience
- 16GB of built-in storage and two USB 3.0 ports offer reliable and expandable storage space
- Gigabit ethernet, dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11ac 2x2 MIMO), and Bluetooth 5.0 give you a range of wired and wireless connectivity options
- Use a game controller (sold separately) to convert the media streamer into a gaming console so you can play hundreds of games through the GeForce NOW game-streaming service
- Powered by the NVIDIA Tegra X1+ processor and 3GB of RAM to deliver superior performance
- Built-in PLEX media server for easy and quick management and organisation of all your favourite media
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant for hands-free control
- Compact, stealth design reduces the clutter in your entertainment space
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI cable to connect to your TV
- Wi-Fi network (wireless router) or ethernet connection for online access
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1413 reviewers who responded, 1353 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent Media Streamer- August 3, 2020
I have programmed many media streamers for friends and relatives most are ok boxes but the shield is well above most have not found any other boxes that are as good This was the third one I have purchased I have a couple of last years models they are just as good this newer pro . I use them for streaming movies and tv not so much for gaming Excellent boxYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love it!- February 2, 2020
I've had the 2017 Pro version since 2017 and loved that one. I used a Harmony remote control the 2017 Shield, TV, and receiver. I love Harmony too, but I began having issues with the TV and receiver not recognizing them due to timing. The remote for the 2019 model using HDMI-CEC allows me to control all three beautifully. One of my motivations for upgrading to the 2019 is the AI upscaling. It works great in most cases. In a few, the movie looks over detailed and a little pixellated. There is a button on the remote to toggle the upscaling. The first movie we watched was Monsters, Inc. and the detail added to the monsters was amazing.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Streaming box I’ve owned- January 1, 2020
This box is fast, has a clean and simple interface, and has all the channels you’d expect. On the technical side it works completely seamlessly with my Denon receiver and Samsung TV, the remote controls the power and volume perfectly. Im used to digging in settings to get thins to work, but the Shield Pro just worked so easily, with only basic settings adjustments. I paired a DualShock 4 and have been loving the game streaming capabilities, and I can link up to my PC in the other room. I’ve had several Apple TV’s, Roku ultra, chromecast - the Shield TV is by far the best I’ve used. I’ll be sticking with Nvidia as long as they make these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.