Onkyo HTS-3910 5.1 Channel 4K Ultra HD 3D Home Theatre System
- Includes six compact speakers and a 120W subwoofer for rich, immersive surround sound
- 5.1 channels with 155W per channel deliver accurate, true-to-life audio reproduction
- Supports high-definition formats like 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, BT.2020) for incredible sound quality
- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X playback, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer, DTS Virtual:X, Advanced Music Optimizer, and Vocal Enhancer provide state-of-the-art audio technology
- Bluetooth technology, Zone B analog RCA line-outputs, one video monitor output, three stereo audio ports, one A/V input, one co-axial digital audio input, one optical TOSlink input, one HDMI output, and four HDMI inputs offer a wide range of connectivity options
- Discrete, high-current analog amp system features an OSD window to display media format data at a glance
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Cables you'll need: HDMI (to connect the receiver to your TV) and speaker wire (for connecting the receiver to your speakers). Optional cables: optical or coaxial cables (for digital audio) and RCA cables (for connecting older gear)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 234 reviewers who responded, 204 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great one if you configure it right!- July 5, 2020
These are great sounding speakers and atmos feature is plus at this price range! For people who are complaining that bass is not that heavy, i was one of you until I configured it right! Since this model doesnt have auto config you have to okay around with settings 1) distance i measured using measure app on ipad 2) cross over, these speakers can go upto 80hz but we should not go till there so i made these to be 120Hz but onkyo recommends 150Hz 3) level calib , i changed all speakers to be -3db and sub to +4db that provides extra room for sub to come in to play! Try these and play around with calibration settings you will get nice punchy bass !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great- September 6, 2019
Good sound , and quality is perfect and good priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's good affordable HT- January 14, 2020
For the price point I cannot complain about this system. It did get some time to get use to changing the different audio modes. I feel like it sometimes detects Dolby Atmos automatically and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure if the playback device or HT. The speakers are good for the bundle, but I'll clearly upgrade them in the future. The reason for 4 stars is the subwoofer. it's really weak. I have a Phillips soundbar with a stronger subwoofer. I had an Aiwa HT in 1995 25W and the subwoofer was stronger. I dont need to raise the volume 75+ to enjoy good bass.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great quality awesome price- October 4, 2019
I wanted to upgrade my budget soundbar, to something with a little more boom! And to be honest I didnt want to spend and arm and leg. Then I saw this beauty...I'm still playing around with the features but from what I've already experienced with movies and video gmaes this system is a winner hands down. The only issue I have with the system is the volume. Anything under 50 is bearly noticable. But at 70 plus its like being in the movie theater. The sorround sound and ATMOS is on point with games that carry the features. I would also recommend using the optical audio versus the HDMI Arc thing. Maybe its me but the tech is not there yet unless you have a newer modle television. All in all its a solid system if you are on a budget.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was a great deal for an entry level system.- December 28, 2019
I'm satisfied with it's I/O and I think the sound quality is exceptional for the price of this receiver. I love Zone B, it essentially allows you to connect an additional audio system to the Onkyo receiver and use its speakers simultaneously or switch back and forth from amplifier to amplifier. It has a sub pre-out, and standard speaker wire output that both work at the same time, so you can have two subs. The speakers that it came with are decent, but I swapped them out for larger drivers. It's loud and clear to say the least. I would recommend this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.