Panasonic FlashXpress Double Infrared Toaster Oven (NBG110P) - Silver
- Double infrared heating gives you instant heat, with far infrared to heat the outside and near infrared to cook through the food for a delicious, evenly cooked meal
- 6 preset cooking modes make it super easy to find the right heat and duration setting for a number of staple food items like toast, waffles, and pizza
- Crust control setting gives you the option of light, medium, or dark to get your toast just right
- 10.25” (H) x 13” (W) x 12” (D) can fit up to a 9-inch pizza or four slices of toast
- 1300W gives you plenty of power to cook your food fast and effectively
- Variable temperature settings and a digital timer up to 25 minutes allow you to cook the perfect meal every time
- Includes a broiling pan with removable rack for additional cooking style options
- Flexible hinged door design lets you easily check on your food or turn items over without losing a lot of heat
- Interior light lets you have a look at your food while it’s cooking
- Panasonic Toaster Oven
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product- November 15, 2016
I also bought one near 10 years ago from Future Shop as a gift for my 85 y.o. mother to replace her old toaster.. secretly thinking she'd find it too fussy and give it back to me LOL.. Not a chance.. she loved it. it makes great toast and she'd also cook her fish filets in it etc.. She had to move into a home so after about 7 years I got it before anyone else in the family grabbed it and it still works perfectly.. I like that it's not too large,, sure some things may not fit, but most do.. and it doesn't take up a lot of counter space like many of those other gigantic toaster ovens..
Not helpful (1)Report
- Amazing Product- August 14, 2018
I absolutely love this product!!! I've had one for 11 years (bought in 2007) and it's still working well but over time with EVERYDAY use it has gotten quite charred from cooking splatter (we cook a lot of bacon in it) which is sometimes hard to clean because it cannot be taken apart to clean. The bulbs are also still working well. So I'm ordering another one only for that reason. We thought this product was off the market years ago and we were disappointed because we wanted to buy another one 'just in case' the first one broke down...but we found it here at Best Buy and it's a great price. Other retailer's have it for much more. You will NOT regret this buy. We are only a family of three and it's perfect for cooking smaller quantities without wasting time and electricity running an oven..
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome, so was Bestbuy shipping- April 30, 2020
The oven is awesome, you just have to remember this is one of the smaller ovens out there, but it is perfect for sandwich or two. It takes few trials to find the correct temp. Food in oven of this size can go from still-frozen in the middle to burned outside within 2 minutes so it isn't as forgiving as big oven. But it definitely heats up super fast and also cooks the middle of the food much faster than normal toaster oven. I don't want to use my big oven for small things - heating up frozen bread rolls would be a 30 min operation in big oven. This small oven does it in 6 and as good. But hats off to bestbuy as well. Ordered during the stay-at-home situation and they beat Amazon shipping speed by a mile. They basically delivered in 2 days to my door, unlike Amazon that now has weeks of backlog in shipping.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report