PlayStation Store $50 Gift Card Digital Download
Available online only
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- This content is digitally downloaded through PlayStation Network. You will need to register through the PlayStation Network in order to download and play.
PlayStation Store gift card
- Allows you to purchase and download the latest games and add-ons, buy or rent movies, listen to music, and more on your PS4 system (sold separately)
- Your account will only accept card funds from the country designated on your account
- Broadband service is required for download and access to certain content, features, and benefits (user is responsible for associated fees)
- Use of this PSNSM card constitutes your acceptance of these terms and any additional terms available at http://us.playstation.com/redemption
- Not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, and may not be used for any other purpose. Will not be replaced if lost, destroyed, or stolen.
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Code does not come instantly- October 28, 2017
Glad that I noticed before purchasing the product that the estimated delivery time was a full business day. This product is a digital code; the idea that it does not arrive instantly (or after a few minutes) is pretty ludicrous. Unless you live far enough away from a Best Buy and had no other option, I'd recommend going in to the store and picking up a physical copy. If you're paying through any electronic method like debit or credit, I would probably try and pick up the card and inform them your electronic payment will be coming in 24-48 hours and walk out. I'm sure they'd have no problem accepting that logic, right?
Not helpful (0)Report
- DO NOT BUY- October 16, 2019
If I could give negative stars I would. I ordered this DIGITAL DOWNLOAD card October 12 at 11:30pm. It is currently October 15 at 8:15pm and I still do not have it. It took one night to say shipped. It is a digital download meaning they email me the code. It should not take days to recieve. I missed a sale because it wasn't as advertised. I could not go into best buy and had a gift card which is why I went about it this way. If you can go into the store do so because this is honestly beyond me.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Received code as advertised- January 31, 2018
I'm not sure what everyone else in here was expecting. I ordered my code and received it within a day. (18 hours maybe?) --- as the details explicitly say "receive your code within 24 hours" I got exactly what I expected. -- not "2 minutes" not "20 minutes"... not "2 hours" but rather 24 hours. For those claiming that this is the ONLY site in Canada that offers this is also wrong. There is a Wholesale giant online that does as well -- and guess what? It takes just as long to process from them too. In both of these cases, these retailers do not handle the codes. It's outsourced and they have to get the code from a third-party, so there has to be an expected delay. -- If you need your code instantly (instead of as advertised), then get off your butt. go outside (gasp!) and buy these cards at retail. Pick just about any convenience store, gas station, grocery store, coffee shop... I think I even saw these in a hair salon once. They're everywhere.
Not helpful (1)Report