Radial JPC Computer DI Box
Available online only
Radial JPC, Active Direct Box for Laptop Computers, Radial Item R800 1026.
The JPC is an analog stereo interface designed to help solve the hum and buzz problems commonly associated with connecting a computer or consumer playback device to an audio system. It utilizes active buffers and transformer isolation to create a hybrid circuit that blocks ground loops and reduces system noise, along with AC blocking capacitors to prevent any audio system noise from bleeding back into the computer.
• Easy to use stereo interface for laptop computers
• Active signal path with transformer isolation
• Eliminates hum and buzz common to PCs
• 1/4", RCA and 3.5mm input connectors
• XLR balanced mic level to feed snake systems and PAs.
• Phantom-powered, does not require batteries
• Active drive circuit electronically balances signal
- No restrictions in Canada