Samsung 30" 6.3 Cu. Ft. Double Oven 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (NE63A6751SS/AC) - Stainless
Cooked to perfection
- 6.3 cu. ft. double oven features the Flex Duo system so you can configure the oven space in a variety of ways
- True Convection technology delivers incredibly even results so every dish comes out beautifully
- Smooth-top electric range is equipped with five elements so you can prepare multiple dishes at once
- Elements include an 1,800W left front bridge, 1,800W left rear bridge with 800W bridge centre, 3,000W 6"/9"/12" right front, 1,20W 6" right rear, and 100W centre rear warm zone
- Air Fry function allows you to prepare crispy, golden-brown foods with little to no excess oil
Sleek style and modern convenience
- Freestanding design lets you place the range virtually anywhere in your kitchen
- Stainless steel finish upgrades the look of your space for a fresh, contemporary aesthetic
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to monitor and control the range right from your smartphone
- Self-cleaning function keeps the oven clean without scrubbing and scouring
- Width: 74.93cm (29.5")
- Height: 117.34cm (46.2")
- Depth: 67cm (26.38")
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fire your quality control- April 25, 2022
I just bought this last week. Right away what I noticed was that the door doesn’t latch which means I can only use the top part of the oven. Someone is coming to fix it in a day however looking at it And looking at the picture of it I knew something was very off…. The door handle is attached upside down completely. The top part of the oven and the stove top that I can use are amazing. As well as Samsung has someone coming to fix my door so thank you customer service. Samsung should just be aware they have a factory issue of quality control checking and everyone should check their doors and handles when it arrives.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very poor cooktop- January 7, 2022
After using different ceramic cooktops for years, this one is impossible to keep shiny and very easy to scratch. Do not buy!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Dual Oven- March 9, 2022
Oven has clean lines and looks great. The dual oven feature is great for the two of us and save energy as we only need to haet up the top half for most meals. Lots of room on the cooktop and the controls are easy to understand.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stopped working after 11 days- May 8, 2022
It doesn't recognize the inserted shelf. The oven only wants to work in full oven mode. It was working but now it doesn't. The oven is supposed to beep when the shelf is inserted but that's not happening.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report