Sony E 70-350mm f/4.5-6.3 G OSS Lens
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Premium G Lens optical design
- Telephoto zoom with outstanding corner-to-corner G Lens resolution
- Lightweight (22oz.) remarkably easy to handle
- 5x super-telephoto zoom
- 70-350mm (105-525mm full-frame equivalent) super-telephoto zoom
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration
- Three extra-low dispersion glass reduces flare and ghosting
- XD Linear Motor provides fast, precise, quiet AF and tracking
- Programmable focus hold button for multiple functions
- Linear Response MF for precise manual focus control
- Instant auto/manual focus selection via a AM/MF switch
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- 7-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Dust and moisture resistant for robust durability reliability
- Compatible with a wide range of Sony cameras; see specifications for details
- E 16-55mm F2.8 G Lens
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 78 reviewers who responded, 76 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- perfect high resolution & long tele lens for APS-C- July 17, 2020
the resolution and the color are amazingly good. With its ability to AF fast, this is an ideal lens for outdoor shooting. I used this for sport events but it also take beautiful portrait pictures with nice bokhe of background. the weight and diameter are both perfect for handled shooting and moving around in the field. Excellent built quality as well. I was considering SEL70300G but after tested both, I decided with SEL70350G. Only drawback is the large F stop (F6.3) at the long tele side, especially in sports pictures with a high shutter speed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- slow/failure to focus/inconsistent stabilization- December 18, 2019
I also have the FE 70-300 g lens. This e 70-350 is slimmer and 200g lighter with smoother zooming. I had trouble with very slow focusing or failure to focus at all focal lengths not just the far end. The image stabilization was also hit or miss- I experienced blurry images or failure to focus in 50% or more of my shots. The shots that came out were great and sharp but the failure rate was too high so I returned the lens. None of my other lenses have this issue so I’m not sure if I got a bad copy or if it’s the nature of this lens model?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sony 70-350mm Telephoto- December 26, 2020
I owned the 55-210 Sony telephoto lens, but wanted more "reach", so I considered several other telephoto lenses but settle on the Sony 70-350mm G lens for the apsc sensor. There are other choices from other manufacturers as well as from Sony, but I've always had the best experience with native lenses on Sony cameras. This one is reasonably compact and relatively light yet still has significant reach (35mm equivalent is 525mm), is pretty sharp, has good manual focus capability and is reasonably priced as well. Excellent value.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.