Sony Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones (WH-1000XM4/S) - Platinum Silver
Comfortable design, powerful sound
- Over-ear design relieves pressure for long-lasting comfort
- Bluetooth technology seamlessly pairs with multiple devices and allows you to rock out without wires
- 40mm drivers deliver clean, powerful sound across a wide frequency range from 4Hz to 40000Hz
- Adaptive noise cancellation with Dual Noise Sensor technology ensures that outside sound doesn't interfere with your music
Convenient controls, crystal-clear mic
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistants let you use voice controls to queue up playlists and a lot more
- Touch Sensor controls let you pause/play/skip tracks, control the volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- On-board mic lets you use voice controls and make hands-free, crystal-clear phone calls with ease
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces the volume during conversations
Smart AI features and more
- Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Entertainment, delivers next-level music that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence
- Adaptive Sound Control lets you play your music the way you want to hear it
- Wearing detection feature automatically pauses your music when you take off the headphones
Long-lasting and foldable
- Up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you listening to your music all day
- Quick-charge of 10 minutes gives you 5 hours of playback
- Foldable headphones are easy to take on the go
- USB Type-C Cable (20cm)
- Audio Cable (Color Variation / 1.2m)
- Carrying Case (Color Variation)
- In-flight Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1119 reviewers who responded, 986 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Outstanding wireless headphones- January 15, 2021
I've been using my headphones the last two weeks and so far it's a good choice for the ones who are seeking for a quality product with excellent noise cancelling I did a extensive research before to decide to buy it and i do not regret to have chosen this one. music/videos stop playing when the headphones are removed and the headphones are also very comfortable and reasonably light. Only downside for me is the speak to chat feature isn't very helpful . Even tough the feature of skip and volume bottom touch is nice, I rather to have real bottom , in my personal opinion it works better in real life situations.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best Headphones Ever!- August 28, 2020
These headphones are fantastic. I did a lot of research on headphones before settling on the XM4’s. Bass is phenomenal, makes your brain rattle. The app is decent, and noise cancelling is pretty impressive. Seem less connectivity. I prefer these over the Bose 700 personally, And AirPod Pro’s, but everyone is different. I originally was in the market for earbuds, but no matter the brand, they all kind of suck in my opinion. The XM4’s offer seamless integration with my iPhone, and being able to connect to my PC at the same time is awesome. PC gaming sounds pretty impressive. Build quality is decent as well, very comfortable for long sessions, didn’t find I was over heating. No weird squeaking sounds. There are so many features built into these headphones, that I would be writing a novel if I were to talk about them all. Price point can be a little bit of a deterrent, but you definitely get what you pay for. Been using these for a couple weeks now, and have yet to run into any issues. If your looking for a solid set of headphones, and have a few bucks to burn, I’d recommend grabbing these headphones, you won’t be disappointed, unless you’re an audiophile, then nothing will make you happy, and you probably won’t want these. LolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- High tech, with some drawbacks to consider.- October 25, 2020
I'll start with the issues, because you already know these are superb headphones. Yet, sometimes I prefer my cheap $15 set. If you have wet hair, or if it's raining? these things will pause/play/pause/play all the time. I'd prefer mechanical buttons because of this. I'm not sure why, but with my bluetooth tv adapter, I'll have to pair it every time I turn it on with this headset, while my cheap $15 pair just has better software, and will pair instantly every time no issues. The noise canceling is second to none. Look at them though, if you walk through the airport wearing these, people will wonder whether you're a celebrity, or a Martian.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.