Sony WH-RF400 Over-Ear Sound Isolating RF Headphones - Black
- Over-ear design features soft ear pads and an adjustable headband for long-lasting comfort
- RF wireless connectivity with a range of 150ft. lets you enjoy wireless freedom
- Large 1.57" driver units provide rich sound with crisp clarity
- Noise-reduction system blocks interference from other electronic devices for an immersive experience
- Voice mode enhances dialogue in shows for easy-to-understand clarity
- 20-hour battery life provides uninterrupted entertainment
- Twist-and-tilt adjustment offers a comfortable fit for everyone in the family
- Transmitter dock connects to your TV with the included cable for comfortable enjoyment of programs and movies from almost anywhere in the room
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1694 reviewers who responded, 1411 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Finicky Headphones- January 15, 2021
I've never used headphones before so maybe my expectations are wrong. I still haven't figured out how the "charging indicator light" is supposed to work; but so far they've always been charged. There is more static than I expected. I tried changing the channel from the receiver, but no matter which channel worked, the other two were completely silent. Maybe that's the way it's supposed to work. The headset is also a little big for me. I asked for "sound cancelling" headphones for Christmas. These help, but certainly come no where close to cancelling the ambient sound in the room. Sound is only muffled. Maybe next year I'll try again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A Gift to My Mom-She LOVES Them- February 9, 2019
I bought these as a gift for my 86 year old Mom because she was having difficulty understanding dialogue in TV movies and shows. These headphones have made all the difference for her. With the voice setting on, she can keep up with all the dialogue and enjoy her shows and movies. Since she has macular degeneration and losing her eye sight, being unable to enjoy shows was very discouraging for her. PROBLEM SOLVED! The headphones were extremely easy to hook up and we love the wireless charger she hangs them on night. If you are looking for something to enhance TV viewing experience, these are fantastic. I think I might get me a pair as well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing- April 12, 2019
I have three major issues with these. 1) The usable range is not very far, once the distance is 40 feet it becomes iffy and they tend to cut in and out. Another old set (different brand) I had worked well over a ¼ mile away. 2) The auto tuning takes a moment to kick in, so often the first few seconds of music or video are missed. When possible the media can be restarted, but that's a pain. 3) The adjustment for the headband slides too easily, so the headphones are as secure as they could be. They aren’t secure if being active. Sound quality is okay, battery life between charging is very good. I would only recommend these with caveats.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.