Splatoon 2 (Switch)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Two years have passed in Inkopolis since the events of the original Splatoon and the city is filled with new fashion, weapons, and gear
- Dual-wield the Splat Dualies or use favourites like chargers and rollers, which have been remixed with new strategic possibilities
- Engage in popular Turf War battles or try other game modes like ranked battles or single-player campaigns
- Evade being splatted with the new Dodge Roll move
- Compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, or you can take on opponents from around the world in online battles (note: additional accessories may be required for multiplayer; sold separately)
- Use the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller (sold separately), both of which support gyro controls for precise aiming
- Play the game in TV mode, tabletop mode, and handheld mode
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6371 reviewers who responded, 6162 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Nintendo Switch Game!- 3 mai 2020
My daughter had asked me to purchase this game and at first I didn't purchase it because I didn't think it would be good. I was completed wrong! This game is amazing. It's got multiple games within 1 game and you can purchase the Octolink Expansion online to go with this. Note that only 1 person can play this game at one time. You would have to purchase another switch and game for multiple people within the home to play. There is a monthly fee to play online, as the Ink teams are made up from people all over the world playing the switch. It's definietly worth it! So much fun.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Seems more balanced than the original- 5 décembre 2017
In Splatoon 1, there were a lot of Specials that felt really unfair to deal with (Kraken, Bubbler, Inkzooka, Echolocator, certain Bomb Rushes). In this sequel, the Specials aren't nearly as strong which is great because it's less infuriating when you get killed by them. I'm still working my way through the single player but it seems to be more fun or just as fun as the first game. Salmon Run is also a fun and welcome addition. More games need to have that Left 4 Dead kind of co-op mode. If you've never played the first Splatoon on the Wii U, give this second game a shot because they really refined that core gameplay of being a squid and a kid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great switch fun- 31 juillet 2017
Absolutely fantastic game it's bright colorful and very well done turf wars painting the floor is absolutely addicting but it can get a little stale as there is only 8 maps right now with more to come and that all wouldn't be to bad if the map rotation wasn't a thing. How it works is every 2 hours the maps change and you can only play the same 2 maps for that 2 hour block and almost always ends with playing the same map over and over. There really isn't a good way to do voice chat with this game which I don't mind as much as some do but I fell like you'd either be talking to a lot of minors or a lot of cussing so it's probably for the best.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best multiplayer experience on the switch- 5 août 2017
I love Splatoon 2. It has fantastic and deep online multiplayer, one of the best co op horde modes in salmon run, and a really great third person platformer esque single player campaign. It does have some flaws, namely it's online party system. It can be difficult to set up playing with a friend. But outside of that, I love everything about Splatoon 2. The online multiplayer with a crazy amount of guns and gear to keep things fresh will keep you busy for countless hours. Also, stick with the motion controls. It can be tough getting used to at first. But give it about an hour of single player and you'll never want to use twin sticks againYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great sequel that improves over the original!- 21 janvier 2018
The original Splatoon on Wii U was one of the best games for that system. This sequal manages to be better than its predecessor with improved gameplay mechanics all-around, noticably better graphics (put the two games side-by-side and there are slight improvements), a great soundtrack, and easily more content than the first game. Presentation is great all-around. Best multiplayer game on Nintendo Switch besides Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Fans of shooters from other platforms should really take the time to check this NS exclusive out and give it a try. Overall, a great game worth getting for anyone who wants years worth of great, multiplayer fun!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns