Stamina X AMRAP Rowing Machine
Available online only
- Multi-function monitor with chest strap monitor tracks distance and interval, time, total strokes/strokes per minute, meters per stroke, watts, calories and heart rate, so you can watch your progress in extreme detail
- Steel monorail provides a smooth rowing stroke for added comfort and reduced risk of injury
- Air resistance with adjustable damper responds to your workout intensity--simply pull harder for more resistance or ease off for less, no need to fuss with machine settings
- Interval intensity programs, adjustable target values (distance, time, or calories), and optional game mode keep your workouts interesting and help you stay motivated
- Muolded seat promotes proper rowing form, helping you achieve the best results possible
- Durable rowing chain keeps your rowing machine running smoothly even after the most intense workouts
- Textured rowing handle and adjustable footplates with straps help keep you firmly in place during your workout
- Strong steel construction with bold red and black design is durable enough to stand up to the test of time
- Separation of main frame and rail reduces spaces required, while the built-in wheels make it easy to transport your rower
- Product dimensions: Width: 58cm; height: 38cm; depth: 147cm
- Recommended floor space dimensions: Length: 133cm; width: 237cm
- Includes 90-day parts warrany and 3-year frame warranty
Of the 20 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good rower with shortcomings- December 23, 2020
The mechanics of the rower are quite good. If you just want a rower that gets the job done then this is a good one. The shortcomings are in the fit/finish and in the electronics. The assembly took some finesse due to the screw and bolt holes not all being aligned correctly, but I was able to muscle it together. Regarding the electronics, I did a direct side by side to compare the calories the rower calculates versus what the Polar app calculates. I had my heart rate monitor paired to both of them simultaneously to ensure the results were comparable. The Rower said I burned almost double the calories than what the app said.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent machine- April 2, 2021
I bought the Stamina X AMRAP rower in spring 2020. I am a triathlete and use the rowing machine when I can't swim as much as I'd like. In almost a year of regular use (about eight times a month), the Stamina X has never let me down. It delivers a great, challenging workout every time. The machine is strong and well-made. It WASN'T the easiest to put together. But it has made up for that early challenge 100 times. This is a high-quality product. Is it as good as the well-known Concept 2 ergometers? Time will tell. So far, I'm very happy I have this machine to add to my training regimen.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Solid but assembly is more than tightening bolts- October 20, 2020
Vendors always ask for these reviews before you have much chance to use the product and see how it holds up. Not super easy to assemble. Needed some minor metal grinding and use of rubber hammer to finally get it assembled. During assembly we discovered a small plastic buckle had arrived broken. Call to customer service was easy and response was prompt. Based on limited use it seems the rower is very well made and works very well. Really glad we purchased it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.