Targus ProTek Folio Case for iPad 10.2" - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed to fit the Apple iPad 10.2" (8th generation and 7th generation), Apple iPad Air 10.5", and iPad Pro 10.5"
- Durable case with reinforced corners is MIL-STD 810G military grade-certified to endure drops of up to 4 feet and shelter your device from damages caused by physical impact
- Soft interior covers the screen and keeps it free from scratches when not in use
- Flexible tray lets you enjoy a variety of viewing angles that are also suitable for convenient typing
- Precise cut-outs provide unhindered access to the buttons, ports and camera lens
- Tactile cover provides a firm grip so it doesn't slip out of your hand
- Magnetic wrap closure keeps the device securely inside the case when not in use
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 626 reviewers who responded, 582 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Heavy but well protected- February 20, 2020
This cover adds considerable weight to the pad, making it difficult to hold over long periods of time. Also, I don't like the way it stands the pad. It doesn't fold behind the pad like the Apple covers do, instead, you have to lay the front flap flat in front and rest the pad on it. I've found that to be less reliable than the other way. On the other hand, it's thick enough to offer good protection and that front flap does cover the screen very well. Finally, a magnetic flat closes the front so it will be in place in case of a fall. So, if you're may priority is protection vs weight/convenience this could be the right choice for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect case- October 27, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Targus Pro-Tek case is amazing. I keep my ipad in my purse along with objects that are likely to damage cases (pens, pencils, food packages). I was pleasantly surprised to see that the surface of the Pro-Tek was smooth but very durable. No visible scratches have appeared on the case since I began using it. I've made no extra attempt to keep the case from the standard wear and tear my older cases have gone through but this case does not show much sign of use. My tablet is also safer from falls or fumbles in this design than flat, non-grooved cases.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great case- October 9, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am very happy with the Pro-Tek Case for my iPad (7th Gen) 10.2 -inch. The case is very sturdy and keep me happy with how safe it is for my iPad. The neat shaping of the case helps let you turn it into a stand to watch movies or have it easier to hold. When converted it is very sturdy and it will not slide, it stays right in place where you left it. There is a nice stylus holder on it and with the way the case is shaped the sound projects toward you giving you a better listening experience. The shaping on the front of the case makes it look techy and is suitable for everyone. Two cons that I had about it is that is a little bit heavy, and when I first opened the package it initially smelled like plastic but the smell finally went away after a little while.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.