The Last of Us Part II (PS4)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Five years after their dangerous journey across the post-pandemic United States, Ellie and Joel have settled down in Jackson, Wyoming
- Living amongst a thriving community of survivors has allowed them peace and stability, despite the constant threat of the infected and other, more desperate survivors
- When a violent event disrupts that peace, Ellie embarks on a relentless journey to carry out justice and find closure
- As she hunts those responsible one by one, she is confronted with the devastating physical and emotional repercussions of her actions
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3892 reviewers who responded, 3561 would recommend this product.
- Maturity- August 26, 2020
It's a mature game for a mature audience. Mature to portray reality, as unfair and unjust as it can be. Make no mistake, this is no disney movie. No Avengers... which I'm sure are fine, but it doesn't represent Art in its totality. Ignore the people hating on the game... as I said before, this game took a stance as a mature title and that will cause immature kids who are contaminated by the dark side of youtube to like this Masterpiece. Play it for yourself, avoid spoilers and biased opinions and I promise you: this game will be remembered for the rest of your life as the Masterpiece it is.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Not as bad as most feedback- August 27, 2020
This game doesn’t deserve nearly as much hate as it has recently been receiving. It took me ~30 hours to complete and it had it’s ups and downs but the second half of the game was almost straight action. Ellie vs Abby had me questioning who was good and who bad, same with the two warring factions. If you give Naughty Dog the time to show the method behind some madness you might enjoy yourself. Or not. Solid 3.5/5 Pros: -incredible gameplay/guns/customization and ability to play how you want -beautiful graphics/very cinematic Cons: -looting eventually became very tedious -some slow sections to the story around the middle -some choices with the characters -depressing, heavy at times and DARKYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Amazing Gameplay but Mediocre Story/Ending- April 2, 2021
The Last of Us Part 2 is great sequel! The gameplay is amazing, the graphics are superb, and the way two stories intertwine is excellent writing! I really like that you need to scavenger for resources and use ammo and other resources wisely at each encounter. There is a ton of strategy involved within the game. However, the ending is bad. Personally, it didn't ruin the game but I thought it could have been a lot better. I believe that the last 10%-15% of the game is unnecessary. Overall, TLOUS part 2 is worth adding to your collection based on gameplay, strategy, graphics and re-playability. Plus you may enjoy the ending better than I did.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.