Thinkware F200 Pro 1080p Wifi Dash Cam with Rear View Camera & GPS - Only at Best Buy
- Dash cam set includes the F200 PRO dash cam, 12V power cable, hardwiring cable, GPS Antenna, 32GB microSD card, windshield mount, 3M mounting tape, rear view camera, rear view camera cable, and cable clips
- Dual-Channel records 140-degree distortion-free, wide-view angle in Full HD with 1080p WDR at 30 fps for high-quality, true-colour video
- Advanced Video Clear technology ensures a clear image regardless of the conditions
- 140° front and 160° rear viewing angles offer a broad scope of video coverage to capture every detail in and around your car
- Rear view camera adds even more coverage, allowing you to capture accidents in 1080p that happen at the rear of your vehicle
- Hardwiring cable (included) unlocks optional Advanced Parking Mode to record events triggered by impact and motion detection, and activates built-in car battery protection system to prevent vehicle battery drain (professional installation recommended)
- Safety Camera Alert keeps you informed about speed cameras and red light cameras while driving (requires GPS antenna, included)
- Supports up to a 128GB Thinkware memory card (sold separately) and comes with a 32GB card so you can record up to 240 minutes of continuous 1080P footage without the rear cam, or 120 minutes with the rear cam added (rear cam records in 1080p) before the dash cam auto loops
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows you to conveniently adjust settings or download footage with the THINKWARE DASH CAM LINK mobile app for Android and iOS
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) keeps your safe on the road with alerts for lane departures, front vehicle departures and potential forward collisions (requires GPS antenna; included)
- Built-in thermal sensor along with supercapacitor technology provide added safety and reliability in extreme temperatures
- Automatically switches on when you start your vehicle and automatically switches to Parking Surveillance mode when you turn off the ignition
- Time Lapse feature in Advanced Parking Mode records at 2FPS for continuous surveillance coverage without increased power consumption
- Energy Saving feature in Advanced Parking Mode initiates recording only after impact for reduced power consumption, even when left in Parking Mode for long periods like when you're on vacation
- Anti-file corruption technology designed to reduce risk of lost footage on your Thinkware memory card due to issues like data corruption or bad blocks
- Super Night Vision reduces image noise for a better, clearer picture quality in low light settings (available in Advanced Parking Mode only)
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- does the job- 29 avril 2021
pictures are sharp. however dynamic range is poor, darks lack detail, and brights are washed out. nothing at all like the promo pics on thinkwares website. For the money as a set with hardwire, gps, and rear cam, this is a good value. Road safety features are uninspiring. sound from speaker is crap. included manual does not go into any detail what different road safety sounds are. app on iOS and wifi work well, but cant record and view at same time. main cam gets quite warm ... not sure what this implies at this time. overall, i'm satisfied with the purchase as a basic dual cam dash cam. however promo material hypes it way beyond actual capabilities.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Rear camera useless; gets hot- 26 août 2021
This is my first dash cam. I researched quite a bit before picking this one based on the overwhelming positive reviews. However, I am a bit disappointed. The front camera is nice, bright and sharp, but the rear camera is useless. The picture from the rear camera is EXTREMELY DARK, day or night, even when I set the brightness to the highest. It's impossible to see any license plate or much of anything except for the huge sky. The app with wifi viewing is nice to have. I am a bit concerned that the device gets burning hot after some time, even on a day that's not really that hot (under 80) and even when the device is not exposed to the sun.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to install and use- 19 juin 2021
very easy to install, once installed, connecting to the unit was easy with my smart phone. Video quality was great during the day and night. Definitely will be buying another for my wife’s car.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report