Thinkware U1000 4K UHD Dash Cam with Wi-Fi
- 4K 30fps front camera with an 8.42MP Sony STARVIS image sensor is switchable to 2K 60fps to deliver crystal-clear, high-quality footage
- 150-degree viewing angle offers a broad scope of video coverage to capture every detail in and around your car
- Super Night Vision technology reduces noise and enhances image quality to ensure clear footage in low-light conditions
- Integrated thermal protection with built-in supercapacitors and a thermal sensor protect the dash cam and preserve its reliability in extreme temperatures
- Anti-File Corruption technology minimizes the risk of lost footage due to bad blocks and data corruption
- Built-in GPS antenna tracks the speed, time, and route history of your vehicle, and enables the dash cam to alert you of upcoming red light cameras and speed cameras
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) alerts you to potential forward collisions, lane departures, and front vehicle departures
- 5GHz Wi-Fi connectivity makes it easy to send footage direction to a compatible iOS or Android smartphone with the Thinkware Cloud mobile app
- Hardwiring cable (sold separately) unlocks optional parking surveillance mode to record events triggered by impact and motion detection, and activates built-in car battery protection system to prevent vehicle battery drain (professional installation recommended)
- Time Lapse in parking mode records footage at 2fps so it can record longer without increasing power consumption
- Energy Saving 2.0 in parking mode records footage only triggered by impacts
- Thinkware Cloud mobile app lets you check your vehicle's location and receive geo-fencing and impact notifications directly on your compatible iOS or Android smartphone
- Included 32GB Thinkware memory card stores up to 99 minutes (1CH) or 65 minutes (2CH) of continuous front and rear driving footage in 4K before auto-looping
- Thinkware's Dashcam Viewer software lets you view your footage on a Windows or Mac OS computer
- Optional rear-view camera (sold separately) captures video of incidents that occur at the rear of the vehicle in 2K 1440P at 30fps
Connectivity & Media
- 1 x 4K (2160p) Dash Cam with GPS Antenna Built-In
- 32GB Thinkware Memory Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Install pain, great cam though- March 27, 2021
The camera itself is great, the software is simple and works. But know before buying how you are going to power it, what you want out of it, and plan ahead. If you are keeping it simple with just the cam and the cig outlet power your good to go, but if you want to take advantage of the other features be prepared to pony up a lot more and deal with some pain's and hidden costs. If you have a larger, longer vehicle or a hatch back and want rear camera you will need to buy another cable, if you want parking monitor you will need to buy the wire kit and battery.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- In my opinion it is garbage.- August 13, 2020
There is no view screen so you need the app to view and also to be able to set it up. Downloaded the app but it would not connect, tried for about an hour and nothing so I called for tech support and even they could not get it to work. Also during this time it got so hot it was almost untouchable and I don't think that is good.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Good quality- February 4, 2020
This is my second thinkware dashcam. I upgraded from the Q800pro because this is 4K. I watched my footage and it is very clear in rainy day. I am still satisfied with this product so far!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.