VTech KidiZoom Camera Pix Plus Digital Camera - Pink
Available to ship
- Real 2.0MP camera lets kids explore their creativity as they snap photos and add fun effects
- Suitable for ages 3-8
- Digital zoom makes it easy to get close to the action and capture the moment
- 1.8" screen enables functions like Photo Editor mode with special effects, Panorama Mode to combine multiple images into one, and Animation Maker to create one-of-a-kind animations
- Four built-in games include Recycle Rescue, Delivery Dash, Fast Flowers, and Gift Tower for fun between photos
- Rugged design and wrist strap ensures a secure hold for little hands
- MicroSD card slot allows you to add up to 32GB of memory (card sold separately)
- Photos can be transferred to a computer with a compatible USB cord (sold separately)
- Includes four AA demo batteries; new batteries recommended for regular use
- Wrist Strap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
- Very durable- September 29, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this VTech KidiZoom Camera Pix Plus about a month ago for my 6 yr old son and he loves it. It take pictures and videos it also has a few game on it you can play. The quality of the pictures is really good and clear. It also hold quite a few pictures and videos. I definitely recommend trying this cameraYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good camera for kids- September 30, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This Vtech camera is a lot of fun. It takes vides and photos. it has a bunch of camera and video effects, that my 7 year old granddaughter quickly got the hang of.Four fun games and has two viewfinders so the kids don't have to worry about closing one eye to snap a pic. The camera is durable with silicone padding. It comes with a wrist strap, requires 4 A A batteries and a USB cord (not included) to transfer the pictures to your computer. it has expandable memory the card is not included. Overall I think the VTech KidiZoom Camera Pix Plus is a good camera for younger kids my girl takes it everywhere.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This camera is so much fun!- October 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My 5 year old absolutely loves this camera and wants to bring it with him everywhere we go. It is sturdy and well built so it can handle a drop. There are tons of amazing features in this camera. My son can add photo effects as well as make talking photos! He loves the video recording. He also loves the video games that are included in the camera. The best part of this camera as a parent is that it can have a SD card. So I can take those valuable pictures and videos that I want and save them for him. Best kids camera out there!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Durable camera for little photographers- October 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I want to say first off that it does run on batteries so make sure to buy some! Batteries do last awhile though. It is not a rechargeable camera! The viewfinder things to look through are very unique. Child can look through 2 that lines up perfectly with both eyes. So your little one won't have trouble looking through just one. Which is a nice touch. Picture quality is decent for a kids camera. Won't be professional looking pictures but that's ok! Overall just a very sturdy, durable kids starter camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great quality- October 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love this camera and so do my kids. They love that they are in control for once with taking photos and I have seen their imagination grow since using it. They love to record each other and even play the games on the camera. They have dropped it a few times but it still works just like it was out of the box. It is a little heavy to carry for long periods of time but we have used it at the zoo all day and my kids took turns holding it. The quality of photos could be improved but they are still great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.