Wacom Intuos 6.0" x 3.7" Graphic Tablet with Stylus (CTL4100WLK0) - Black
- Compact footprint boasts an 6.0" x 3.7" active area
- Lightweight stylus offers accuracy and control
- 4,096 levels of pen pressure sensitivity for precision work
- Customizable set-up provides comfortable use for left- and right-handed people
- Connect to devices via USB-A and Bluetooth for versatile convenience
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips when used with your Mac/PC
- Register your Intuos on your Mac/PC to receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (2-years) and try out Corel Painter Essentials 8 & Corel AfterShot Pro 3 for 90 days; Register with your Chromebook and receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (3-months)
- Compatible with Mac (OS X 10.10 and above), PC (Windows 7 and above), Chromebook (devices running the latest Chrome OS), and Android smartphones/ tablets (OS version 6.0 or later)
- Pen Tablet Small With Bluetooth
- Battery-Free Wacom Pen 4K
- PVC-Free USB Cable W Ith Cable Tidy And L-Shaped Connector
- 3 Extra Standard Nibs (Located Inside Pen)
- Nib Removal Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet
- Online User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 712 reviewers who responded, 641 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great art tablet!- July 1, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] As an owner of a Surface Pro, I know full well how hard it is to draw or write with a stylus on an ultra slick, glass surface. You really have to have fine tuned control of the stylus. Wacom seems to have fixed this problem by making the surface a little rough. The result is more of a pencil to paper feel which is music to an artists touch, lol. The downside of this is that the pen nib wears down which isn’t usually an issue on a glass screen. The tablet works seamlessly in all respects. It turns on and connects with ease. The software and drivers downloaded and installed with no problem. All in all, this tablet is a winner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good hardware.- November 22, 2020
I'm just learning how to use this, and it takes practice (maybe less for someone not as clumsy as me?). Technically, it's a good piece of hardware, has a number of convenient features, and because it's based on magnetic detection, it has built-in palm rejection (your hand can't cause errant marks in your work). Some shenanigans ensued during setup, which irritated me - something to do with registration verification that didn't take the first time. I usually don't have those kind of problems, so I blame Wacom (LOL!). Anyway, it cleared up after a couple of reinstalls, and it's all good now. Bluetooth connection is seamless on two different PCs. I'd buy it again!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- ArtisanX- December 18, 2020
So, the story goes something like this; I needed a new drawing tablet, not to replace my older Wacom Intuos (Which is still working fine, by the way, thankyewverimuch!) but because I wanted another portable drawing tablet to take with me so I could draw on my laptop at various other locations than at home. My older Wacom Tablet is hooked up to my desktop and it does very well there. And I really didn't need a TWENTY FIVE INCH FULL SCREEN MONITOR SETUP to draw on at a coffee shop. Wacom fits, it works, it does a good job! What else do you really need? Plus this one is Wireless! I mean, you know, Double You Tea Eff!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.