Wacom Intuos 8.5" x 5.3" Graphic Tablet with Stylus (CTL6100WLK0) - Black
- Compact footprint boasts an 8.5" x 5.3" active area
- Lightweight stylus offers accuracy and control
- 4,096 levels of pen pressure sensitivity for precision work
- Customizable set-up provides comfortable use for left- and right-handed people
- Four customizable ExpressKeys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips when used with your Mac/PC
- Connect to devices via USB and Bluetooth for versatile convenience
- Register your Intuos on your Mac/PC to receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (2-years) and try out Corel Painter Essentials 8 & Corel AfterShot Pro 3 for 90 days; Register with your Chromebook and receive Clip Studio Paint Pro (3-months)
- Compatible with Mac (OS X 10.10 and above), PC (Windows 7 and above), Chromebook (devices running the latest Chrome OS), and Android smartphones/ tablets (OS version 6.0 or later)
- Pen Tablet Small with Bluetooth
- Battery-Free Wacom Pen 4K
- PVC-Free USB Cable with Cable Tidy And L-Shaped Connector
- 3 x Extra Standard Nibs (Located Inside Pen)
- Nib Removal Tool
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulation Sheet
- Online User Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 456 reviewers who responded, 416 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No instructions and only limited trial software- January 15, 2021
Bought this for my 12 year old who is excited for art and drawing and we were both completely disappointed in all aspects of it. Besides a small folded hardware set up guide, there are absolutely NO INSTRUCTIONS! Upon setup, it requires you to register the device but doesn’t explain that you need to create an account. Finally past that, began to download the advertised FREE SOFTWARE INCLUDED and come to find out 3 of the 4 programs are only 90 limited trial use and then requires you pay MORE money to continue to use it. NOWHERE on the box or any description of this product does it state limited trial use. Needless to say, we returned it within days.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- All the quality I've come to expect from Wacom.- September 30, 2018
The Windows 10 upgrade finally ended my long-time use of the Wacom Intuous I bought in the mid 90s. I had been hoping to not get the bluetooth version (I don't have a bluetooth receiver on my machine) but since they were sold out and the price wasn't too much more I got it anyway because I can just use it with the USB cable. It works great out of the box. I didn't care for the free software, but only because I have better software. It's a good, reliable, solid product that does what it was designed to do very well. Pressure and tilt sensitivity is great. It's not so big it takes up a lot of space on my desk and not so small I can't work with it. Just a perfect fit for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- MY SON LOVES THIS- September 29, 2018
My son recently upgraded to this tablet from the smaller sized similar tablet. He's very pleased with it and highly recommends it. However, if you are choosing a tablet, please check your space. If you are right handed you need enough space next to your computer on the right for this to fit. It did not fit on the desk of my other son, who can only fit the smaller size Wacom tablet on his desk. If you truly want this size, or the larger one, if you don't have the space, you could add a small table to the side of your desk. Both sons point out that you need comfortable space to be able to create your drawings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Probably great in the right hands, but not mine.- October 7, 2019
Wacom has a reputation for making the best pen/tablet units on the market, and I don't doubt that to be well-earned and correct. But the method of operation is so different from anything I've ever used, I could never get accustomed to it. I was constantly trying to get is to do what I thought was proper technique, but was not so on the unit. And I finally got frustrated with it and returned it after about a week of willing but futile efforts. I wish it would have worked out for me as its strengths indicate it would have solved some problems I need solutions for, but it was just not possible.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not good- January 13, 2021
I bought it and I returned one day later. Is imposible to write or draw with this gadget unless you have time for learn to draw and write again. If you want something for draw in your computer (like Apple Pencil in IPad ) don’t buy this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.