Whirlpool 30" Under Cabinet Range Hood (WVU57UC0FS) - Stainless Steel
- Under-cabinet range hood offers 350 CFM of ventilation to clear the air of smoke and cooking odours
- Duct-free recirculation option allows this hood to be installed nearly anywhere as it doesn't have to be connect to outside air
- Boost function delivers an extra surge of suction to quickly vent smoke and odours for 10 minutes
- Tap-touch controls activate the 3-speed fan, which makes it simple to select the fan speed you need, plus they are easy to wipe clean
- Generates only 1 sone at low speed and 5.2 sones (65dB) at the highest speed, so it operates quietly and unobtrusively
- LED task lights provide plenty of illumination so you can get a better view of the dishes you're preparing
- Dishwasher safe grease filters reduce steam, grease, and odour to help avoid grime collecting on ceilings and countertops
- Fit System ensures a perfect fit, eliminating the need for measuring, cutting, and trim
- Dimensions: Width: 76.02cm (29.93"); height: 16.17cm (6.37"); depth: 49.98cm (19.68")
- 30" Range Hood
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Some Negatives- October 6, 2018
Bought this for a kitchen remodel. The bottom is canted up at an angle so when you look at it, you see the entire bottom. Why would I want to look at the bottom of the exhaust fan? To top it off, the edge of the filters is blue. Huh? I pick out countertop colors, tile colors, and cabinet colors only to have a fairly bright blue introduced? Also, each of the two filters look different - they do not match. Oh, by the way, our guy hooked it up and it does not turn on! We confirmed there is power going to the unit. Ugh.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Boost function won’t turn off, very loud!- January 4, 2021
Fan controls unable to turn off boost function when selected, requires disconnecting power supply, as a technician myself, this is similar to a stuck relay, although this is located on a control board and part cost is more than the very premium price paid for the unit. As these models appear to be discontinued by whirlpool the big boxes still have inventory, so beware of this poorly electrically engineered expensive device where parts exceed the MSRP of the assembly, couldn’t give zero starsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This puppy has so get up and go- December 12, 2020
First this is a great looking hood. Excellent controls and it’s fan, while loud, could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. When I say loud, that’s a good thing since it’s all about airflow and while I have had a quieter unit, this thing is much more efficient. The one star off is for the charcoal filters. The stock Whirlpool ones are pricey and it took some time to even find some in stock at another online store. Of course I knew that going in, but still, no point for you Whirlpool.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.