Whirlpool Over-The-Range Microwave - 1.1 Cu. Ft. - White
- 1.1 cu. ft. capacity is ideal for solo meals and family sides alike
- 900 watts and 10 power levels make cooking virtually anything a breeze
- Option to add 30 Seconds of additional time without stopping the microwave is an ideal way to add time without interrupting the cooking process
- Preset options, such as “Popcorn", provide the perfect time and temperature to achieve the results you want for specific dishes and snacks
- Concealed touch controls are convenient and easy to use
- Low-profile design makes great use of space by fitting the location of your under-cabinet range hood
- 90-degree hinged door taps to open, making it easy to operate even when your hands are full
- Dishwasher-safe turntable plate is not only easy to clean, but it also rotates as your food cooks and can be set to remain in place if you prefer the turntable be off
- Finished sides allow you to install your microwave as you see fit, even with the sides exposed to view
- Easy installation makes this a breeze for anyone to set up and begin microwaving immediately
- 400 CFM Motor Class High Performance Venting gets rid of smoke, moisture, and unpleasant odours quickly and easily so your kitchen remains fresh and clean smelling all the time
- Dimensions: Width: 75.88cm (29.87"); height: 26.19cm (10.31"); depth: 45.72cm (18")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3333 reviewers who responded, 3179 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Replacement for old range hood- January 17, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I hadn't previously considered a microwave range hood as they tended to be so big decreasing my view of the range controls and what I was cooking. I also wanted to free up space in my pantry that was being taken up by my countertop microwave. This microwave meets my needs completely in that it is the Low Profile, the ventilation fan (mine is vented to the outside) is like a jet engine with multiple settings. It's a sleek design that goes well in my kitchen. The only thing I would wish for is for the halogen light was much brighter for illuminating the cooktop. But, I solved that issue by installing LED light strips under the wall cabinets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Form Factor and Function is perfect- March 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I had an LG microwave that lasted 6 six years. I was always bothered by how it crowded the the range top. It was loud when it was running, and really load if the hood fan was running. I decided that the replacement microwave would address these problems and the Whirlpool Low Profile does it perfectly. It is a good looking microwave with lots of clearance over the range, operates much more quietly, a powerful vent fan, and does the job a microwave should do admirably. Putting the essential controls on the front of the unit and the rest inside the door makes for a sleek uncluttered look. I highly recommend this microwave. Absolutely love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good looking & good functions- January 6, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This microwave & hood combo has changed the look of our kitchen. We had a normal size microwave & hood over our cook top. It was very close to the pots and wasn't able to pull the steam off the pots. The old microwave/hood was so big that it was the focal point for your eye when you looked into the kitchen. This low profile unit works great and looks very good. It doesn't draw attention away from our new granite counter tops and back splash tile. I like the features-they are all very normal microwave requirements and the light & hood options work great. I would say the fan for the hood is loud, but all the other features outweigh that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.