Xbox Wireless Controller - Aqua Shift
Sold out online
- Part of the Aqua Shift Special Edition
- Works with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles, Windows 10 PCs, tablets, and Android and iOS phones
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology offers wire-free gaming experience, while USB-C port enables direct plug-and-play with console and PC
- Hybrid D-pad lets you smoothly slide between the arrow keys and perform complex navigation manoeuvres with ease
- Textured grips on the triggers, bumpers, and back-case let you hold the controller firmly and comfortably
- Built-in 3.5mm audio headset jack for connecting headset and enjoying pumping soundtracks in private
- Share button allows you to instantly capture and share your gaming content with ease
- Xbox Accessories app can be used to customise the controls through button mapping
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 270 reviewers who responded, 264 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Controller, But Not For Me- November 30, 2021
This is a great controller. The color shifting in the light looked great and everything, and I would definitely would recommend this controller to any Xbox gamer out there. Unfortunately, the controller felt big in my already big hands and it wasn't as comfortable as the DualShock 4, DualSense, Switch Pro controller, or even the Stadia controller. I'm more used to the symmetrical analog sticks. Otherwise, it is a great controller that I would definitely recommend to almost anyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- If You Love Blue- October 5, 2021
The aqua shift works just like any Xbox series X controller. There's nothing new or different in that department. But here it does set itself apart is of course the shifting blue color and the the back rubber grips. In the light the controller does look like it shifts between light blue to a little darker blue. On the edges sometimes you can see it shift to almost going to a purple blue color but not all the way. It all depends on the light and the way it hits the surface of the controller. Also has a sparkly look to it. Kinda like Vegeta's blue evolution transformation in dbs. The grips are also nice. They don't extend all the way to the back of the controller but to me that's fine. I read that the design on the grip is also unique to each aqua shift controller so no two will be exactly alike. So if you love blue and you like collecting controllers then this is a no brainer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great controller- November 27, 2021
This controller is one of the best color designs they produced. The blue accents look really cool. What I also like about this controller compared to the normal carbon black, is the grips on the back are actually more prominent on this one. I feel like I can hang onto this one easier than the black one. Works with the play and charge and syncs to my Series X just fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sweet- October 1, 2021
Same as the other next generation Xbox controllers except with a bit of a color shift. It also has some textured rubber grips to enhance the hold. I bought it due to having an aftermarket skin on my Series X that is a color swap purple blue. Of course Microsoft wants to make sure they get every nickel they can from their consumer and charge extra for this controller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Xbox blue controller- November 7, 2021
Besides it being a beatiful Blue pattern, the grip on the controller is amazing. It has some advanced features including a button just to upload captured images. Instead of Xbox button and x to upload, it has the extra button. The vibration is less than my old controller. It's very smooth and does not waste battery power by making intense vibration motionYes, I would recommend this to a friend.