Xbox Wireless Controller - Pulse Red
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Modernised ergonomic design features sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control
- Textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and a new hybrid D-pad give you accurate, familiar input
- Share button lets you easily capture and share content such as screenshots, recordings, and more
- Xbox Accessories app allows you to remap buttons and create custom controller profiles for all of your favourite games
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack enables you to plug in any compatible headset
- Bluetooth lets you quickly pair and switch between supported devices
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Windows 10 PCs, and Android phones and tablets (iOS support coming in the future)
- Xbox Wireless Controller
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 223 reviewers who responded, 212 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice controller for PC gaming- March 18, 2021
I purchased this controller to use with my PC. While I play games with my mouse and keyboard, there are still certain games that for me still require a controller to play. This is the newest version of the base controller for use with the Series X/S Xbox. For the most part the controller is the same as the previous models. They did add a bit of texture the backside of where you grip the controller, which I like. There is also a bit of texture added to the triggers which is nice as well and a button for being able to quickly take and share screenshots and gameplay.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great controller super comfortable!- April 7, 2021
I really enjoy this controller not only does it look cool with the red and white, (though I wish it was black instead of white on the back) it’s got a comfy gripped texture all over and the texture is even on the LT and RT buttons. It’s lightweight and durable as I have dropped it a time or two and it feels great in general in the hands for seamless gameplay. If you love the color red and have contemplated buying because you already have an Xbox controller I’d recommend getting it. So suck it up and just buy the Super Mario pulse red Edition Xbox controller!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall a good purchase- March 27, 2021
Only reason its not 5 stars is I would have hoped the texturing was a bit more robust. Id like to see more options for the center button but being able to screen shot on the fly is nice. I couldnt find audio controls in the setup or config so thats :( I do think its BS that it didnt come with a cable - whats up with that? I have gone through 2 elite controllers and did not want to keep spending that kind of money so this was a perfect controller to fill that need. Very happy with the durability so far (much better than my elite was).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.