Audio-Technica Sound Isolating Headphones (ATH-M30x) - Black
- Accurate audio and amazing comfort so they're ideal for long sessions in the studio and on the go
- Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed
- Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go
- Protective Carrying Pouch
- 6.3 mm (1/4 in) Screw-on Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Sound, Comfortable, No Loud or Heavy Bass- 27 juin 2020
I am mainly using this headphone with electric guitar amp, and sometimes plug in to my YAMAHA TSR-7850 receiver watching movies or music videos. For the price, it has good sound quality and no annoying loud sound or buzzing bass. On the other hand, it is not too heavy and sits good on head, you can even do headbanging with it!! I can play hours electric guitar with this headphone plugged in and my ears are not gonna be tired. Even when I am listening music via iPhone,it is OK (not as good as BOSE headphones with noise cancellation). Bottom line, this headphone is robust for loud music and bass (if you are looking for high dynamic bass, don't go with this headphone). I am happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Sound- 24 février 2017
If you hate headphones that just sound like thumping muddled bass, or headphones that sound like you're listening through a tin can, studio headphones are for you. These sound amazing. Tuned "flat" so that the entire range of sound is basically equal. I LOVE these. But headphones are personal, so I'd suggest trying to listen to them before buying. I took a chance, and luckily I didn't regret it. One weird feature: the cord isn't removable, and is LONG. Like, 10 feet long. It's no joke. So be warned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally- 29 septembre 2016
Just picked these up and I am very impressed!! I listen to music every night before bed..and I love the natural sound these give out. I feel like I finally have a pair of headphones that I can use for the next 10 years +. They are built well and feel like a professional set....not cheap and flimsy. Definitely worth the money. Finally...if you are looking for headphones to last you a long time and that's extremely comfy....then these are the ones for you!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!
Not helpful (0)Report