Bosch 36" 21 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (B36CL80ENS) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- With 6.0 cu. ft. freezer capacity and 15 cu. ft. fresh food capacity, this 21 cu. ft. refrigerator has ample room to keep family-size grocery hauls cool, crisp, fresh, and frozen
- Freestanding, French door refrigerator offers fingerprint-resistant stainless steel luxury and a uniform, counter-depth profile to your kitchen, as well as easy access to fresh and frozen foods and beverages
- MultiAirFlow and AirFresh filter ensure the fridge cools evenly and eliminates odours for the freshest possible foods
- FarmFresh system is designed to keep your foods at the peak of freshness for less food waste
- VitaFreshPro drawers are specifically designed to keep produce fresher longer
- Tempered glass shelves, FlexBar, and adjustable door bins provide plenty of customizable space
- Recessed handles offer a sleek, minimalist look
- Best-in-class lighting and transparent storage provide ideal visibility throughout to help you see everything at a glance and easily find what you're looking for
- Internal water dispenser and ice-maker with diamond-shaped ice delivers an icy cold beverage in an instant
- HomeConnect with touch-screen display uses Wi-Fi to keep you connected to your refrigerator at all times and is compatible with Nest, Alexa, Fitbit, and Drop Recipes
- Width: 36"
- Height: 68.5"
- Depth: 25"
- 1 x Cartridge For Water Filtering System
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 102 reviewers who responded, 98 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Bosch- August 5, 2020
Love the look and ease of use for this fridge. Also love the amount of space. Beautifully designed. The only flaw I see is the middle produce drawer. It does have great features. However you can only use those features one at a time. You have the option to use many different settings (fruit, vegetables, etc.). There are 2 separate drawers within this compartment. We almost always use one side for fruits and the other for vegetables. That requires 2 separate settings, and those settings are available. Unfortunately you can only use one setting at a time - either fruits or vegetables. Wish they would have thought that out a bit more [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
- Great fridge, except for recessed handles- June 29, 2020
This is a wonderful refrigerator in all respects, except a couple. I do NOT like the recessed handles rather than regular door handles. Fingerprints and smudges end up all over near where you grab to open the doors, no matter how I try not to do it. Get the model with regular handles on the doors. I love the pullout for my produce, and the freezer is more convenient than I ever thought it would be. I'm not entirely sold on having to open 2 doors on top in order to open my cheese/meat drawer inside which spans the width of both sides, but those little things aside, it's a very sophisticated refrigerator and works well so far after one month.
- Engineering excellence- October 29, 2020
Counter-depth with no handles is pure genius - saves valuable space ina small kitchen. I was worried that the volume rating was going to be a problem - as our last fridge was 5 sq ft larger - but we feel that the storage the same because of the efficient design. The lack of exterior water access saves considerable space and really is not an inconvenience. Ice in the freezer is also a logical choice - where is should be - not in the fridge door. Finish on doors is superior and cleans easily. Quiet too. Mid-drawer (fruit and veggies) is smart and spacious. One small improvement - maybe a software update ... make the fridge door ajar alarm louder. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)