Bosch 27" Built-In Microwave - Stainless Steel
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
- This 27" built-in microwave is part of the Bosch 500 series and is specifically designed for use in combination with a Bosch wall oven
- 10 power levels and 950W of cooking power make for one versatile microwave oven that covers a wide range of cooking needs
- Large cooking interior gives you the flexibility to cook a whole host of different dishes
- Automatic sensor programs simplify cooking and deliver excellent results every time
- Features a touch control panel that's easy to read and use
- Popcorn program delivers fully popped popcorn; all you have to do is enter the bag size
- Equipped with numerous convenient features, including Cook time, Delay start, and Keep warm functions
- Stainless steel finish adds a touch of sleek, modern style to any kitchen
- Mounting kit included
- Width: 67.95cm (26.75"); height: 49.86cm (19.63"); depth: 55.88cm (22")
- 1 X Grid High
- 1 X Grid Flat
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The built-in has been a lemon- 31 août 2021
The microwave was exactly what we wanted for our new home. We bought it and had it installed. It worked for only a year before it broke down the first time... just outside of the warranty window. We've owned it for 5 years now and have had to have it fixed 3 times. With this last time that we have fixed the microwave, we have officially spent more on diagnostics, parts and labor than we originally spent on the microwave. It is not worth the money to turn around and pay for it again within 5 years. Don't waste your time or money on purchasing a bosch microwave.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- bad quality, nice design- 12 mai 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] It's the third microwave in a row that we replaced within 2 years and now it is broke again. Awful quality product. Bosch is no longer what it used to be. The first time we bought this product we fell in love with the design, but was DOA. When it was replaced after a month, it worked for about 8 months and the magnetron went bad. After 2 months I received another replacement that work for about 11 months and now the magnetron is broken again. To my surprise, sticker reades "made in China" while I always believed I was purchasing German quality.
- Disappointed- 21 juin 2021
We bought the microwave combo and dishwasher. Dishwasher broke within the first month, fixed with not issues but the stacking is useless. The microwave light is very dim and after 4 years the microwave just stopped working. We have had cheaper microwaves last many more years. I agree with everyone's comments, bosch is not the same quality, thus prices should reflect the basic quality. I will never buy a bosch dishwasher. Not sure what to do about the microwave.... I'm afraid to purchase another one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.