Breville Bambino Plus Automatic Espresso Machine - Black Stainless Steel
- Brews a 19-gram dose of rich, flavourful espresso
- Thermojet heating system rapidly heats the machine so you're ready to brew in just 3 seconds
- Low-pressure pre-infusion optimises extraction so every drop is brewed to perfection
- PID temperature control technology allows you to choose the precise temperature to best suit any beverage
- 9-bar pressure extraction and auto micro-foam texturing deliver an incredible flavour, strength, and aroma
- Three milk temperature and texture settings offer customised adjustments to accommodate any tastes
- Auto purge function ensures each subsequent cup is brewed at the proper temperature
- 64-oz removable water tank keeps plenty of water on hand so you can brew cup after cup
- Includes a 1- and 2-cup dual-wall filter basket for single or multi-server brews, cleaning tools for an easy maintenance, a 54mm tamper to evenly pack grounds, a trimming tool for a precise dosing, and a 480ml stainless steel milk jug
- Instruction Manual
- The Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
- 1.9 L (64 fl Oz) Removable Water Tank
- 54Mm Stainless Steel Portafilter
- Removable Drip Tray Grid
- Removable Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- 54mm Tamper
- Steam Wand Tip Cleaning Tool
- The Razor Precision Trimming Tool
- Dual Wall Filter Baskets (1 Cup And 2 Cup)
- Cleaning Disc
- Espresso Cleaning Tablets
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 99 reviewers who responded, 92 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Expensive but worth it- October 23, 2020
This is by far the most expensive espresso I've purchased. At the same time it very cool in the following, I will keep track of the shots and tell you when to clean it When it detects is not pulling the shot correctly due to calcification, it will also let you know. I mean no big deal, but I've never seen that before. It heats up in a second or two Great tasting and consistent shots You don't have to wait between shots, or between frother and shots, so if you are making coffee for the wife, it won't be cold by the time you finished both The appliance itself is the highest quality I've ever had. It put other brands to shameYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent espresso from a small machine- September 12, 2020
I needed a true espresso machine and this fits the bill. It has a very large reservoir and needs it. It takes a lot of water to make a relatively small amount of coffee. Comes with all the accouterments one needs to make cafe style espresso, razor for shaving down the grounds, damper for compacting the grounds before brewing. The steamer wand is also easy to use and steam pitcher is provided. The stainless steel structure is beautiful and easy to clean. The plug is also well-designed for easy removal. I have been very happy with this product and have no caveat in recommending it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never thought I could own a real espresso machine- January 16, 2021
Great little machine, and I do mean little. It is narrow and takes up minimal space on the counter, It is fast and pretty automatic, so it's not a lot of fuss in the morning. The milk steaming is first rate. It is lightweight, so it's necessary to steady it while twisting in the portafilter, which is a bit tight. A tiny amount of vegetable oil on your finger helps this until it is broken in. I extended the timing a bit in manual mode to make a better shot. Cleanup mostly involves rinsing off the catch tray and portafilter. Love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.