Café 30" 5 Cu. Ft. True Convection Electric Wall Oven (CTS90FP4NW2) - Matte White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Professional kitchen performance
- Part of the Professional series
- Electric wall oven with a roomy 5 cu. ft. of capacity lets you prepare multiple dishes at once, so it's perfect for larger cooking tasks, family meals, and dinner parties
- 10-pass 2850W bake element and 10-pass dual 4300W broil element offer astounding power for all your culinary tasks
- True European convection with precise air system uses a heating element behind a fan that rotates in both directions to distribute heated air, resulting in more evenly heated dishes
- Two racks with 6 position options offer the flexibility to cook a variety of dishes perfectly
Modern features for all your needs
- Hot air-frying option allows you to enjoy healthier fried food with less oil
- Convection roast mode ensures even and consistent roasting and cooking results
- Warming mode keeps prepared food at the right temperature until you're ready to serve, great for parties
- Sabbath mode disables automatic shut-off, allowing you to use the oven for cooking or warming food on Shabbat and Jewish holidays
- Hidden bake element makes it easy to clean up spills and hard-to-reach areas
- Self-cleaning oven with a steam clean option makes your life that much easier
Convenient and connected
- Wi-Fi connectivity gives you the flexibility to operate and control the oven remotely
- Stylish full-colour LCD touchscreen control panel ensures seamless operation
- Child lock prevents the risk of unwanted or accidental use by kids
- Gorgeous 2-door design features French doors with customisable handles and finishes, which lets you personalise the look to suit your kitchen and elevate your decor
- Width: 75.56cm (29.75")
- Height: 72.7cm (28.62")
- Depth: 67.94cm (26.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Wall Oven
- Use and Care Guide
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 94 reviewers who responded, 90 would recommend this product.
- Fantastic Oven- November 23, 2019
We just completely gutted our kitchen and got all new appliances and the Cafe line jumped out to us immediately. While I'm extremely happy with all the pieces, this French door oven in particular is a standout and I'm just thrilled with its look and performance. I'm a trained chef but I cook now just as a hobby but I can say that this stands up to the test of professional equipment. The double doors are so easy and the light illuminates the inside better than any oven I have seen. The dials are so, so easy to use as opposed to some "higher end" products I have seen that are overly complicated. Buy this oven, you won't regret it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Features & Appearance- December 14, 2018
I purchased this appliance primarily for the features it has. This is a replacement for an older style electric wall oven. I upgraded to Convection for less energy use. I am excited about all of the features..so many choices for baking, roasting and cooking. But, an added bonus was the appearance. I love the cafe look and the double doors that open. This allows so much more space in front. No big door to open. I really glad I found this. I would definately recommend, not only this product but, the full line of Cafe appliances. They are built very well and in my opinion, up to the latest standards.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenience and Performance!- January 15, 2020
Splurged on this oven because of back issues and ease of use. It has lived up to all my hopes, so far! The doors make it easy to reach into the oven without anything in the way! The shelves slide out to grab the dishes but the top two don’t extend as far I would like. I have broiled in it several times and it does an excellent job! When cleaning up afterward, the heat makes many spills into ash! Doors easy to wipe! It is a “hot” oven and cooks very quickly, even without convection! The black has a great texture and easy to clean!! I am truly enjoying this oven!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.