Ember 295ml (10 oz.) Smart Temperature Control Mug 2 - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 295ml (10oz.) capacity is perfect for enjoying a hot cup of tea, coffee, or any other beverage at your home or office
- Temperature range of 50 to 62.5 degrees Celsius (120 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit) means you can accurately set the desired temperature for your beverages
- Compatible Ember app lets you adjust temperatures, receive notifications, and add customised presets for favourite drinks and many more
- Auto-sleep function automatically turns off the mug when it reaches the required temperature, so your beverages never get too hot
- Built-in battery maintains the heat precisely for up to 1.5 hours on a single charge
- Charging coaster helps you to power up quickly and can keep the battery going all day when the mug is left on the charger
- Smart LED light indicates when your drink has reached preferred temperature
- Durable IPX7-rated mug can be submersed in water up to 1 metre deep and is safe to hand-wash for easy cleaning
- Easy push-to-open lid is dishwasher-safe, and seals the mug tightly to avoid spills and leakage while travelling
- Ember Temperature Control Mug2
- Charging Coaster
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 74 reviewers who responded, 71 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Works great but tiny- October 23, 2020
This works perfectly, but for the price it would be nice to be able to fit a full mug of coffee. It needs to be bigger.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Hot to the last drop!- October 21, 2020
Great mug! As a coffee lover, it keeps my brew at a perfect 135* until the last drop.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great for slow drinkers!- October 14, 2020
Like most of us these days, I am working from home and using coffee cups instead of travel mugs. Naturally, I am a slow drinker, and I hated that my coffee would always get cold before I could finish it. Then I found the ember 10 oz mug. I'll admit, the price is high, BUT, for me, it has ended up being well worth the price. Ever since buying this mug, I have finished my coffee and teas without any waste. For me, the less than desirable battery life doesn't bother me. Because I work from a desk, I am able to leave the cup on the charging pad which will keep my drinks the perfect temperature all day. If I don't have the mug on the charging pad, I am able to get over an hour of 140 degree coffee or tea. I liked this product so much that I ended up buying one for my mother as a gift and will likely buy the travel mug in the near future.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)