Ember 295ml (10 oz.) Smart Temperature Control Mug 2 - White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- 295ml (10oz.) capacity is perfect for enjoying a hot cup of tea, coffee, or any other beverage at your home or office
- Temperature range of 50 to 62.5 degrees Celsius (120 to 145 degrees Fahrenheit) means you can accurately set the desired temperature for your beverages
- Compatible Ember app lets you adjust temperatures, receive notifications, and add customised presets for favourite drinks and many more
- Auto-sleep function automatically turns off the mug when it reaches the required temperature, so your beverages never get too hot
- Built-in battery maintains the heat precisely for up to 1.5 hours on a single charge
- Charging coaster helps you to power up quickly and can keep the battery going all day when the mug is left on the charger
- Smart LED light indicates when your drink has reached preferred temperature
- Durable IPX7-rated mug can be submersed in water up to 1 metre deep and is safe to hand-wash for easy cleaning
- Easy push-to-open lid is dishwasher-safe, and seals the mug tightly to avoid spills and leakage while travelling
- Ember Temperature Control Mug2
- Charging Coaster
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2151 reviewers who responded, 1848 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Much more useful than expected- January 11, 2021
My morning routine at work often includes disruptions. It's wonderful to be able to deal with these disruptions and not have to throw out a cup of cold coffee. As silly as a mug that needed a firmware update before using sounds, it's way more useful and nice than expected. I've metered the charging coaster at no more than a bit more than 30 watts. There's no reason it can't be powered by USB-C. The charging coaster requires a DC connector and the supplied one can only be 5 feet from a wall outlet. Battery life is lower than indicated if you like to keep your drink on the highest setting. USB-C charging would turn this into a 5* product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It does what it's supposed to do- September 10, 2021
The mug does maintain the temperature of 145 degrees, once it is set up. Some may prefer their coffee hotter, I'm OK with this temp. For me the app is useless for a couple of reasons. Most important and annoying is, mug loses contact with app(on phone) and the app will not complete the update it insists is available. Loss of contact with the app has no effect on maintaining the temp. Lastly, the inside of the mug stains quickly. To me it's just a coffee mug, so I don't care. The ladies may feel differently. All said and done, it does do what it claims,,,,,, it keeps your coffee hot, for about 75 - 80 minutes. I would buy it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Purchase I've Made in a Long Time- September 5, 2021
Like others on this site, my coffee would get cold at work when I would get stuck on a phone call or project. This is the perfect solution. I wish the max temp setting would be 10 degrees higher but maybe for liability reasons or battery life they can't do it at this time. At any rate, it's a great product. And the customer service is top notch. I had an issue with my mug that required warranty replacement and process only took a couple of minutes online. The customer service staff was polite and efficient and within 48 hours, I received my replacement mug. In a world full of horrible customer service experiences, finally a good one to report.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.