Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind (Switch) - Digital Download
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Codes may only be redeemable with Canadian accounts. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
Famicom Detective Club: The Girl Who Stands Behind
- Adventure game combines mystery, suspense, and a touch of horror to immerse you in an interactive visual novel
- The second installment of the Famicom Detective Club takes you to Ushimitsu High School where you are tasked with solving the murder of Yoko, an innocent girl who was investigating a bloody ghost story before her death
- Question suspects and search for clues on your quest to solve the mysteries of the ghost story and the murder
- Choose the right question from a series of options to uncover answers and use your magnifying glass to examine your environment
- As you progress, you'll be able to access additional areas and meet new suspects
- Japanese game has been localized with English text and modernized for the Nintendo switch, with the option to utilize the game's original 8-bit soundtrack
Number of Players
- Digital Code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns