Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade (PS5)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade includes both the Remake and the new episode featuring Yuffie
- Play as Yuffie in a brand-new episode as she conspires with Avalanche HQ to infiltrate the Shinra Electric Power Company
- Exhilarating new story arc and numerous gameplay and combat additions bring a new perspective to this PlayStation classic
- Revel in the improved textures, lighting, and background environments of the city of Midgar like never before
- Graphics Mode prioritises 4K high-resolution graphics while Performance Mode offers smooth action at 60 frames per second
- Fully customisable Photo Mode allows you to capture and share key moments from the game
- Haptic feedback integration on the DualSense controller unlocks a whole new level of immersion in your battles (controller sold separately)
- Note: You are eligible to receive a free PS5 digital version of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE if you already either (i) own a PS4 digital version of the game or (ii) own a PS4 disc version of the game and also own a PS5 console with a disc drive (you must insert the disc each time you wish you to download or play the PS5 digital version of the game)
Number of Players
- Game Disk
- Digital DLC Code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nostalgia at its best.- March 5, 2021
Played the original as a kid and this game has been the only game in years to give you that nostalgic feeling to just immerse yourself into the world, the game play and the music. The music! It is just the Midgar portion of the game but if this the quality we can expect from the FF7 story going forward. I am all in. You don’t have to know the OG to enjoy it but if you do it hits you on other levels. 10/10 recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - May 3, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report