Graco 4Ever Convertible 4-in-1 Car Seat - Rockweave
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
From newborn to preteen
- Rear Facing: 1.8-18.2kg (4-40lb.)
- Front Facing: 10-30kg (22-65lb.)
- Booster Seat: 18.2-54kg (40-120lb.)
Keeps little ones safe and secure
- 5-point harness properly and snugly holds your little one securely in the seat
- InRight UAS offers secure, one-second attachment with audio click to verify proper installation
- Includes side-impact protection for added safety
- Airport and Transport Canada certified
Grows with your child
- 4-in-1 car seat design gives you 10 years of use by transitioning from a rear-facing infant car seat to a forward-facing 5-point harness seat, then to a high-back belt-positioning booster, and finally as a backless belt-positioning booster seat for long-lasting versatility
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and a 10-position headrest let you adjust the harness and headrest together without having to rethread
- Adjustable 6-position recline and 10-position headrest provide a perfect, proper fit that accommodates your growing child's needs
- Integrated cup holders keep drinks safely within easy reach
- Removable seat pad features washable fabric for quick, convenient cleaning
- Registration Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1215 reviewers who responded, 1195 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent seat- April 15, 2019
We have used this seat for a couple of years and have recently had to replace it due to auto collision. We bought the same one (in this new colour because it matches our vehicle even better). Same great construction and my daughter has been comfortable without a complaint on some very extensive road trips. I would continue to recommend this seat to anyone. Currently using it in the forward facing capacity. Have used it rear facing as well. Looking forward to trying the booster seat combinations when the time comes. Ordered online and came exceptionally quickly and in excellent condition.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Long lasting, easy to install- July 21, 2018
As a CPST, this is one of my favourite seats to install! It's uniquely designed to help achieve a tight installation. It has high limits, meaning children can sit rear facing longer, and once forward facing, they can stay harnessed until they are old enough to use a booster. Then this seat becomes a well fitting high back booster. Once they're older still, the back can come off making it a backless booster all the way until they're old enough to sit without a car seat (which is usually 10-12 years old). It truly is a seat that can be used from birth to booster. Having a CPST help teach you about some of the quirks is always recommended (with all seats).
Not helpful (0)Report
- All-around excellent choice!- April 22, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this for our daughter who was about to transition out of a carrier/base setup. Buying it was a no-brainer, seeing as how we already had an older version we really liked in use for our older child. With that in mind, we were pleasantly surprised when the new model arrived. The TrueShield option wasn't something we put much thought into or expected much from, but upon inspection it appears to provide substantially better side protection near your child's neck and head. Overall it's a very well built seat. The TrueShield option provides increased head and neck protection. Possibly the best feature is that it can grow with your child.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.