Hot Wheels Unleashed (PS5)
- Action-paced racing game puts you behind the wheel of vans, muscle cars, and other vehicles, each with their own personalities, styles, traits, and levels of rarity
- Unlock premium cars and special items to enhance your racing experience
- Use the livery editor to customise your car and improve your performance
- Show off driving skills like drifting and blasting through hoops
- Themed playgrounds feature detailed and interactive environments where any object can be a part of the circuit
- Build a racetrack in your room and customise it with the items you collect throughout your journey
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 75 reviewers who responded, 71 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A Blind Box Short of Perfection- October 4, 2021
A lot more challenging of a racer than a “Hot Wheels” game would imply. Tracks are fun and engaging, and the online works well with only minor hiccups with player created tracks sometimes not working 100% as intended. My only gripe comes from the way you acquire cars. You can’t save up in-game currency and buy a specific car outright. You have to buy blind boxes and hope you don’t end up with a duplicate of the same slow bus you’ve unboxed 4 times prior. A really unfortunate mark on what is otherwise, one of the best racers I’ve played in a while and what might be the best on PS5 at the time of release in 2021.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun hot wheels!- November 22, 2021
Amazingly fun game! Cars look cool. Decent little arcade racer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Mechanics, Bad AI- January 25, 2022
The physics kn this are really fun, and the graphics are AMAZING, but the AI and difficulty need some patches. “Easy” is too easy, “Medium” is too hard, and its entirely too easy to have a single small mistake cost you the entire race. I want ro enjoy this game but really anything more than 25 minutes risks an aneurysm.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- My kids bedroom of cars on TV- January 29, 2022
My son love this game. Especially since he has some of the cars on the screen. He loves to dinosaur map the most. He had troubles with the driving because the triggers, but they have button options. For kids cause of how big the controllers are, this is a savior. He can use X and O or SquareYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Cool- October 12, 2021
This is a pretty cool, arcade style racer. The racing is fun and exciting no matter which vehicle you have. They all are new or legacy hot wheels with their own "personality" with how they look, handle, and boost. The levels are scaled so the race track is small inside the giant room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns