KitchenAid 36" 25.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Ice & Water Dispenser - Stainless Steel
Premium design and capacity
- 25.8 cu. ft. total capacity, including 18.15 cu. ft. of fresh food storage space and 7.61 cu. ft. of freezer space let you store enough food for multiple meals
- Bottom mount freezer with drawer pullout is a breeze to organize, making it easy to quickly retrieve your favourite frozen foods
- Stylish and sophisticated French door design gives you the flexibility to open only the door you need to access
- Unique 5-door configuration provides more direct and organized access to your fresh and frozen foods
- Stainless steel finish with satin-textured handles and chrome frame is modern, stylish, and easy to maintain
Keeps foods fresh and organized
- Preserva Food Care system features 2 independent cooling systems to regulate and maintain temperatures in the freezer and fridge separately
- FreshFlow air filter removes common food odours from the fridge's interior while the FreshFlow produce preserver helps to delay the over-ripening of fruits and vegetables
- Dedicated herb storage bin features an angled floor to keep herb stems wet without covering the leaves, so herbs like rosemary, oregano, and thyme stay fully flavoured
- 2 soft close external drawers with distinct temperature controls and settings are ideal for meat, fish, drinks, cheese, and fresh produce
- 3-tier freezer drawer with adjustable storage divider offers plenty of room to neatly organize your frozen food items for faster retrieval
Easy to use, day in and day out
- In-door ice system provides additional room in the interior of the fridge by keeping the ice bin out of the main compartment
- Exterior ice and water dispenser provides freshly filtered and chilled water and ice directly from the fridge door
- Measured Water Fill feature allows you to select preprogrammed amounts of water in cups, ounces, or litres for more precise pours from the exterior water dispenser
- Both the crispers and the pantry feature SatinGlide rollers for smooth, quiet, and effortless movement, even when they’re fully loaded
- Adjustable, spill-resistant shelves feature nano-etched edges that help to contain spills and allow you to use the entire shelf from edge to edge
- LED lighting and under-shelf lighting illuminate the inside of both the fridge and freezer so you can always find the items you're looking for quickly and easily
- Width: 91.44cm (36")
- Height: 178.13cm (70.13")
- Depth: 92.08cm (36.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Refrigerator
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5055 reviewers who responded, 4588 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best decision we made!- 12 mars 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We have been using this fridge for over a month and it was the best addition to our kitchen! We didnt really need a new fridge, but all of our other appliances were kitchenaid, so we decided to splurge for it. So happy we did. It is so deep, and have space/drawers for EVERYTHING! We have a dedicated drawer just for cheese - ha. Love the grey interior color, makes it look super clean and love all of the compartments and adjustments. Only issue is that when we put a gallon of milk in, or something tall, it can be a tough squeeze between the levels. Wish there was like a 1" more room for tall stuff so i would have to collapse one of the levels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spacious, Elegant, Functional- 11 août 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We just built a new home and this refrigerator was the clear choice to fit both our aesthetic and our practical needs. With the industrial look and huge amount of interior space it makes a great fridge for a family. Pros: -Large volume -Useful Features -Many storage options -Excellent lighting -Great temperature regulation -Quit operation Cons: -Not counter depth (Make sure you check your depth first!) -Sometimes the water dispenser gets stuck in the on position and you have to give it a little tap to un-stick it -Unit arrived with a few very small rust spots -Produce drawer too short, height wise, for larger lettuces and cabbageYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice and efficient refrigerator, but has a few issues.- 19 novembre 2016
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I bought this refrigerator July 2016, noticed a few observable issues. The water dispenser sprays out in a strong wide stream and causes water to go everywhere. Water should dispense in a straight stream into the glass, no mess. The water dispenser lower removable plate does not stay or lock in place. Recently (Nov 2016) noticed water and ice buildup on the bottom freezer door seal. Cleaned all ice and water from seal and ensured a good seal and door is closing properly. Water is still leaking into the lower freezer door and freezing up on the seals and inside the bin. Water was also noticed leaking from the back of the ice maker as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.