Kobo Nia 6" Digital eReader with Touchscreen - Black
Available to ship
- 6-inch glare-free touchscreen display with 212ppi resolution and E Ink technology offer a natural, print-like reading experience--even in the sun
- Built-in ComfortLight is adjustable so you can read at night while minimising eye strain
- 8GB of on-board memory can store up to 6,000 eBooks, giving you a personal library right at your fingertips
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides weeks of reading on a single charge, depending on usage
- Compatible with the Kobo eBookstore, Pocket, and OverDrive for millions of titles at your fingertips
- USB Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- KoboNia- June 3, 2021
Love the new Kobo. The best part is being able to read outdoors in the sunlight. Did have some difficulty connecting to Overdrive to borrow books from the library but now working well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Kobo Nia 6" Digital eReader Touchscreen-Black- September 4, 2020
This is the e-Reader to Have all touchscreen you can access e-mails phone Numbers and Order Numbes and a awesome price at that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great- May 22, 2021
Generally a really great product. It's compact and all the functions are very intuitive. The touchscreen does seem very sensitive (or maybe I just have sausage fingers.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Kobo Nia e-reader- September 12, 2020
I really like my new Kobo Nia e-reader. Great purchase. I chose the turquoise color. Best Bye was really quick sending it out to me, and I received it just a few days later. Great service.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- kobo nia 6"- August 5, 2020
really a handy little unit. It fits in the back pocket of my jeans. Two disappointments....the cover I bought for it doesn't stand on its own and the screen doesn't rotate.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (21)Report