Neutrik NYS-SPP-L1 1/4" Patch Panel
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
The NYS-SPP-L1 is a economical and remarkable sleek designed 1/4" modular Patch Panel for 19" rack mount (19" x 1U) with a reinforced metal housing. Each of it‘s 48 PCB wired balanced channels (24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs) can either be grounded separately or in groups of individually chooseable channel numbers. The PCBs are held securely in place by being clamped between the front and the rear panel, this grants an easy reconfiguration of the Patch Panel without the danger of loosing any small parts (e.g. nuts). The grey jack serves as an easy and distinguishable normalling identification.
• Individual grounding available for each channel separately
• Ruggedized metal housing
• Improved contact design minimises wear on mated plugs
• Economic and versatile designed 1/4" modular Patch Panel with 2 rows of jack sockets
• 48 balanced channels with fully PCB wired jack (24 vertical PC boards), 24 front pairs and corresponding 24 rear pairs
• Jack PC card contains 4 balanced 1/4" jacks with non-tarnishing contacts, is held securely in place without the use of nuts - no little pieces to drop, break or lose
• Easy to change configuration by just flipping individual PC board
• Normalling jack is coloured grey for easy identification
• 4 designation strips included for front and rear panel
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 1-2 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|AVShop||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|All products||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale. Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones. Return shipping will be paid by seller for all cases where product is defective or damaged. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 days