Sony WH-1000XM4 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Blue
Comfortable design, powerful sound
- Over-ear design relieves pressure for long-lasting comfort
- Bluetooth technology seamlessly pairs with multiple devices and allows you to rock out without wires
- 40mm drivers deliver clean, powerful sound across a wide frequency range from 4Hz to 40000Hz
- Adaptive noise cancellation with Dual Noise Sensor technology ensures that outside sound doesn't interfere with your music
Convenient controls, crystal-clear mic
- Built-in Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice assistants let you use voice controls to queue up playlists and a lot more
- Touch Sensor controls let you pause/play/skip tracks, control the volume, activate your voice assistant, and answer phone calls
- On-board mic lets you use voice controls and make hands-free, crystal-clear phone calls with ease
- Speak-to-chat technology automatically reduces the volume during conversations
Smart AI features and more
- Edge-AI, co-developed with Sony Music Entertainment, delivers next-level music that harnesses the power of artificial intelligence
- Adaptive Sound Control lets you play your music the way you want to hear it
- Wearing detection feature automatically pauses your music when you take off the headphones
Long-lasting and foldable
- Up to 30 hours of battery life on a single charge keeps you listening to your music all day
- Quick-charge of 10 minutes gives you 5 hours of playback
- Foldable headphones are easy to take on the go
- USB Type-C Cable (20cm)
- Audio Cable (Color Variation / 1.2m)
- Carrying Case (Color Variation)
- In-flight Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 679 reviewers who responded, 639 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- One of the best.- November 15, 2020
These are one of the best headphones out there. The noise cancelling works as intended, it pairs easily to the two devices. The transition between the two devices whiles playing sounds is seamless and very fast. The little sensor lets the music pause as soon as you take the headphones off. However, I have found that the music plays if I leave the headphones on my head, or hanging on my neck. I think this is because the sensors end up being covered and mistake my head/cheat for my ears. I would rather pause whatever I’m listening to than rely on the headphones, unless you completely take them off. There’s not a lot of improvement from the XM3s.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hard to beat!- January 30, 2021
Just amazing headphones. Can connect them to two devices at once and it will switch between them automatically if one device stops playing and another starts, so they’re great for music/podcasts while working because they switch to my laptop whenever I get a zoom or teams call. They pair incredibly well with my Sony tv, which allows for great quality listening at night without having to disturb the entire apartment complex (or the spouse/significant other!). Got these on sale and can’t recommend enough. The noise cancelling is top notch too, and the Sony headphones connect app allows for incredible personalization of the sound settings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's Headphones from Sony- December 30, 2020
These headphones were purchased for my mom as she lives in a building where folks have music going till late, loud parties in the summer till the wee hours and the Boom of the Base rolls through her apartment. We initially looked at other brands that offer noise cancelling headphones, yet Sony is a name we have purchased in the past and it never disappoints with regard to quality and sound. The color is also a nice alternative to black or red. Mom can still kick it but does so on her own terms with her own music, or just sitting quietly without all the noise. These headphones are priced right and were the right choice for our mom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.