Whirlpool 30" 19.7 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with LED Lighting (WRF560SFHZ) - Stainless Steel
Style built for small spaces
- 30-inch freestanding French door fridge with a 19.7 cu. ft. of space for your fresh and frozen foods
- Stainless steel 3-door fridge with storage to spare, but still small enough for condos, apartments, or small homes
- Smooth contoured doors, hidden hinges, and flush base grill means your fridge fits seamlessly into your kitchen
- Keep your fridge, and food, fresh and odour-free
- Crisper drawers with manual humidity control to organize your produce
- FreshFlow Air Filter reduces fridge odours and keeps your fridge interior smelling fresh.
- FreshFlow Produce Preserver in the crisper drawer keeps fruits and vegetables crisp and green for longer
- Adaptive defrost monitors your freezer and only defrosts when needed
Storage designed for your every day
- Full-width deli drawer lets you adjust the temperature and give you the flexibility to fit larger items like party platters and sheet cakes
- Adjustable gallon-size door bins store your milk, juice, and soda bottles and can be moved to accommodate larger items
- Spillsaver glass shelves help contain spills and prevent liquids from dripping to the shelf below
- Ramp-up LED lighting lights up every corner so you always know what’s in every corner of your fridge
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 68.5"
- Depth: 34.63"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 171 reviewers who responded, 156 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Innovative & Accessible.- August 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Very interesting features. The retracting shelf is handy and it makes the interior even more spacious. The bins on the doors hold A LOT! - but although seemingly adjustable are rather fixed in position unless you are going to be taking them out to retrieve items. The freezer drawer with the bins can really be packed but it is all accessible. I purchased this style because my knees wouldn't let me access the bottom of a regular style refrigerator. This is so much easier. I do need to be calling for service because the freezer door seems to be rather stiff - I should have to slam it shut. Would like to review after a year of use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Looking Fridge.- September 20, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Other than name and handle everything else is the same as the Maytag we had just replaced. The vegetable drawer get stuck most times and needs 'jiggling' to get it open. Our solution is to 'NOT' completely close it. We are hoping that the mechanism that holds the door will not break like it did with our MAYTAG, because we can't buy a replacement.Tried ordering the part with the company, our order was processed but we didn't hear back). I understand Maytag, Kitchen Aid and Whirlpool are of the same company why I mentioned the problem with my previous fridge but hope I don't encounter the same.
- My opinion- August 24, 2018
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I purchased this as this was the only refrigerator that fit into my spot in the kitchen. I do love it however I am disappointed that it came with no ice cube trays and a container to put ice cubes in. I find it a bit of an annoyance that I always have to open the right side of the door first and then close with the left side. Thus I always have to open all doors to see what's inside. I am not that organized as to putting items back in the same spot. I definitely would rather have had one door. Love the smudge free stainless steel. Definitely updated my kitchen!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.