Whirlpool 36" 19.4 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Ice Dispenser (WRQA59CNKZ) - Stainless Steel
Organized and spacious
- 19.4 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of room for your family's grocery hauls
- Flexible organization options include a full-width removable shelf, ice-bin divider, and pull-out freezer shelves
- Easy-reach shelves keep the contents of your fridge visible and close at hand
- Gallon door bins hold your 2-litre bottles and gallon jugs for space-saving convenience
- TotalCoverage cooling feature multi-flow vents to disperse cold air throughout the refrigerator and eliminate warm spots
- Four doors, each with its own compartment, help to keep cold air contained so your groceries stay fresh
- Factory-installed ice maker ensures you always have ice for a chilled beverage
Sleek and modern
- Counter-depth design fits flush with your countertops for a seamless, built-in look
- Stainless steel finish adds contemporary style to your kitchen
- Width: 90.81cm (35.75")
- Height: 176.53cm (69.5")
- Depth: 72.07cm (28.37")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 694 reviewers who responded, 645 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 4 doors frig- December 19, 2020
We love the 4 doors. 2 doors separate freezer it working perfectly for our family. We use one side to store beef, chicken,fish and pork. While the other freezer we use to store frozen food like waffles, pizza, French fries and pretzels.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great visibility- October 22, 2020
We bought this fridge because almost everything else was out of stock. As fridges go, it’s good. The vegetable drawers are highly visible and helps with me not letting all the healthy greens rot. I thought I would miss no ice or water in the door but the pull ice tray is way easier than waiting for the machine to dispense it. Plus I don’t have to buy a filter. Positives: things look and stay pretty organized, 4 doors are great Negatives: limited adjustment with shelves. Our industrial size ranch and ketchup we buy only fits in the main and not the doors. It took a minute to retain us not to pull on the left door from the inside “latch” as it secures that way.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great counter deep fridge- April 3, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We ordered and received it within a week. It is perfect for the space and looks great. I definitely would order it again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It’s just Meh...- December 24, 2020
So, I’ve head the fridge for a month, and I really really want to like this more than I do. The unique design is great, it looks nice and keeps food cold/ frozen; however the drawers inside the freezer are so small they are kinda useless. Here is the biggest freezer gripe, you can barely, and I mean barely with some maneuvering fit a normal size frozen pizza in the freezer. Like you gotta have a completely empty shelf for something that size to fit. If the freezer were designed like the fridge it would be perfect, but the center divider just gives you some very small spaces to store frozen stuff. Outside of the freezer, it’s a cool, smaller fridge for a decent cost.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Streamline and Beautiful!- February 26, 2021
Great stream line model. Love the way the freezer is broken into 2 separate doors and all the freezer shelves slide out. Tons of storage in the door bins! We don't miss the ice and water in the door! Only design flaw is when you open one door you can not open the vegetable crisper drawer without opening the other door. I also purchased a couple refrigerator bins, and a small drawer that attaches under the too shelf. Overall love this more than my big oversized model we replaced!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.