Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker - Charcoal
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Voice-controlled speaker with Google Assistant helps you stay organised by managing your schedule, checking the weather, setting reminders, and more
- Built-in timers and alarms help to ensure you never miss an important appointment
- Compatible with more than a thousand smart devices so you can turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and control your smart plugs (sold separately)
- Upgraded audio technology plays music from Spotify, YouTube Music, TuneIn, and more with rich bass and powerful sound (additional subscriptions may be required)
- Make calls using a Google Duo account to other Google Duo users anywhere in Canada and the United States
- Intercom feature lets you send messages from your phone to everyone at home or chat between rooms with other Google Nest speakers or displays
- Voice Match recognises voices to provide personalized information for up to six users (additional setup and enrollment required)
- The built-in Google Assistant lets you use your voice to stream your favourite shows and videos right to your TV
- Volume controls on the speaker, as well as voice- and phone-controlled volume adjustment make it easy to turn the speaker up and down
- Downtime helps everyone to disconnect from technology at particular times while family-friendly filters block access to inappropriate content
- Clean, modern design complements any space and can be set up on a table or shelf or mounted on the wall
- 2nd generation of the Google Home Mini
- Google Nest Mini
- Power Adaptor
- Documentation Bundle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6400 reviewers who responded, 5243 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Google Nest Mini- October 25, 2020
Hello Everyone, I purchased my "Google Nest Mini" and I cannot think of anything that I purchased for a long time that I enjoy as much as I do this. I call it my "google toy", I can talk to it and it answers me, never sassy, I will ask it to play me music, it does, I ask it to tell me the weather and it does that to. I am ordering light bulbs so I can ask it to turn on or turn off my lights for me. How kewl is that? I am 78 years young and this brings me a lot of pleasure. Since my husband passed away, this has been and will be my side kick until I am gone. I encourage everyone to get one. You won't be sorry and life is to short to spend your days alone. Take Care Everyone and Stay Safe. Hugs Scotia BreezeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Google nest mini- June 11, 2021
Hey guys and girls at Google hope everyone's doing good remember drink plenty of fluids all I know is it sure is getting hot out here in Southern Arizona haha now as far as the Google nest mini I jus recently got it going probably due to the fact that I had an old phone from 2018 I wouldn't even call it a smartphone but as soon as I was able to upgrade to a real smartphone that baby hooked up quick fast and in a hurry so so I haven't had enough time to learn the ins and outs of it so I feel I can't give an adequate review of the mini but so far so goodYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Helpful- June 11, 2021
I love my mini! I was just looking for a speaker to play my music from my phone, and someone from work had just happened to give this to my husband as a gift. I had no clue it did all that it does! I love the way my music sounds through this, however, the features are what blew my mind. I can just ask it to play my music, what the temperature is outside, what the time is, to set an alarm for me, et cetera. Its' great. I don't have to touch anything, it does it all for me by voice commands. Now I need one in every room of my house! It's too bad I don't have a "Smart Home," because if I did, I'd have it hooked up to everything. Now I know exactly what all the hype is about, and it's worth every penny! I would definitely recommend it to anyone, and I'm actually thinking of upgrading my home just to fit my mini!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.