Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker - Charcoal
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Voice-controlled speaker with Google Assistant helps you stay organized by managing your schedule, checking the weather, setting reminders, and more
- Built-in timers and alarms help to ensure you never miss an important appointment
- Compatible with more than a thousand smart devices so you can turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and control your smart plugs (sold separately)
- Upgraded audio technology plays music from Spotify, YouTube Music, TuneIn, and more with rich bass and powerful sound (additional subscriptions may be required)
- Make calls using a Google Duo account to other Google Duo users anywhere in Canada and the United States
- Intercom feature lets you send messages from your phone to everyone at home or chat between rooms with other Google Nest speakers or displays
- Voice Match recognizes voices to provide personalized information for up to six users (additional setup and enrollment required)
- The built-in Google Assistant lets you use your voice to stream your favourite shows and videos right to your TV
- Volume controls on the speaker, as well as voice- and phone-controlled volume adjustment make it easy to turn the speaker up and down
- Downtime helps everyone to disconnect from technology at particular times while family-friendly filters block access to inappropriate content
- Clean, modern design complements any space and can be set up on a table or shelf or mounted on the wall
- 2nd generation of the Google Home Mini
- Google Nest Mini
- Power Adaptor
- Documentation Bundle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 138 reviewers who responded, 117 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Google Nest Mini- October 25, 2020
Hello Everyone, I purchased my "Google Nest Mini" and I cannot think of anything that I purchased for a long time that I enjoy as much as I do this. I call it my "google toy", I can talk to it and it answers me, never sassy, I will ask it to play me music, it does, I ask it to tell me the weather and it does that to. I am ordering light bulbs so I can ask it to turn on or turn off my lights for me. How kewl is that? I am 78 years young and this brings me a lot of pleasure. Since my husband passed away, this has been and will be my side kick until I am gone. I encourage everyone to get one. You won't be sorry and life is to short to spend your days alone. Take Care Everyone and Stay Safe. Hugs Scotia BreezeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Real talk if your looking to buy an iPad Pro 12.9- February 15, 2020
I think the fact that you have to buy an IPad Pro to film in 4K is ridiculous. Not to mention for the price it should just come with a pen and money really isn’t an issue for me, its just sad for the people that have to struggle and save to buy an iPad. Functionality is pretty good. Having a usb-c on an apple device is a little hard to get used to. I would personally like having a finger print reader as opposed to just face I.d. And for having the best iPad Pro, the external speakers are weak and is the same quality as the iPad Air. Overall, its worth having a bigger screen, but you cant buy one with low gigs, or what’s the point? Good luck.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Music okay, computer audio not- September 1, 2020
Was nervous with mixed reviews on its music abilities compared with other speakers, but after a few songs from classical to pop, I like it and it is plenty good for my apartment. Was excited to try to use it as my computer's speaker, but for movies, my laptop surprisingly has better wider range of audio. When someone speaks there is delay, even after opening the group delay correction menu to try to correct. Even on the Pixel 3a casting audio, still there is delay! So it's glitchy. But was able to call support and hear back almost instantly to troubleshoot. Got it for free with a music subscription, glad I didn't buy it myself.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report