Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker - Charcoal
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Voice-controlled speaker with Google Assistant helps you stay organised by managing your schedule, checking the weather, setting reminders, and more
- Built-in timers and alarms help to ensure you never miss an important appointment
- Compatible with more than a thousand smart devices so you can turn on the lights, adjust the thermostat, and control your smart plugs (sold separately)
- Upgraded audio technology plays music from Spotify, YouTube Music, TuneIn, and more with rich bass and powerful sound (additional subscriptions may be required)
- Make calls using a Google Duo account to other Google Duo users anywhere in Canada and the United States
- Intercom feature lets you send messages from your phone to everyone at home or chat between rooms with other Google Nest speakers or displays
- Voice Match recognises voices to provide personalized information for up to six users (additional setup and enrollment required)
- The built-in Google Assistant lets you use your voice to stream your favourite shows and videos right to your TV
- Volume controls on the speaker, as well as voice- and phone-controlled volume adjustment make it easy to turn the speaker up and down
- Downtime helps everyone to disconnect from technology at particular times while family-friendly filters block access to inappropriate content
- Clean, modern design complements any space and can be set up on a table or shelf or mounted on the wall
- 2nd generation of the Google Home Mini
- Google Nest Mini
- Power Adaptor
- Documentation Bundle
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5785 reviewers who responded, 4805 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Needs Polish- May 16, 2021
First off, a few years ago I decided I want to integrate smart appliances throughout my house, BUT I'm a little OCD so I wanted to go with one brand for everything. I chose to go with Google/Nest. It seemed to start out pretty well, but it didn't last long. Issues kept coming up. Specifically, I have around 6 Nest Minis around my house in different rooms. Often 1 or more would lose connection for no reason, or stop responding to commands that used to work. There have been so many instances where I had to reinstall. Also, the app user experience is horrible. It could be so so much more intuitive. You'd expect more from such a large company. It's pretty disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Google Nest Mini- October 25, 2020
Hello Everyone, I purchased my "Google Nest Mini" and I cannot think of anything that I purchased for a long time that I enjoy as much as I do this. I call it my "google toy", I can talk to it and it answers me, never sassy, I will ask it to play me music, it does, I ask it to tell me the weather and it does that to. I am ordering light bulbs so I can ask it to turn on or turn off my lights for me. How kewl is that? I am 78 years young and this brings me a lot of pleasure. Since my husband passed away, this has been and will be my side kick until I am gone. I encourage everyone to get one. You won't be sorry and life is to short to spend your days alone. Take Care Everyone and Stay Safe. Hugs Scotia BreezeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Nice to have WHEN they work.- May 15, 2021
I rarely ever use my 3 speakers (1 nest mini, 2 home mini) for music and the voice recognition even set to high is bad (I have a generic Canadian accent). They often don't do what I ask or take several minutes to do what I ask. I'd be better off just using the Google assistant on my phone honestly but I have the speakers so I might as well use them. The review would be 2 stars but the sound quality is decent and you can get them pretty cheap on sale or occasionally "free" from Google during promotions. Free is in quotes because Google uses them to collect data on you for advertisements.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.