LG 24" 11.9 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Bottom Freezer Refrigerator (LBNC12231V) - Platinum Silver
Features that serve you
- 11.9 cu ft bottom-freezer design refrigerator has ample space for the weekly groceries
- Counter-depth design integrates into any kitchen seamlessly
- Free-standing fridge can be placed anywhere in your kitchen
Food freshness made simple
- Digital temperature controls make it a breeze to select just the right temperature settings
- Digital sensors continually track humidity and temperature to ensure things are optimally cool
- Door Cooling+ provides a steady stream of cold air that keeps door contents chilled
- Smart Inverter compressor ensures quiet, reliable performance
- Two shelves and 2 crisper bins make the most of interior space so you can store ample amounts of food
- Platinum silver finish blends in with other appliances or makes an aesthetic statement when paired with other finishes
Smart, efficient functionality
- SmartDiagnosis system keeps an eye on your fridge's conditions 24/7 and you can troubleshoot issues through the LG SmartDiagnosis app on your smartphone
- Energy Star certified for efficient, money-saving operation
- Width: 59.51cm (23.43")
- Height: 185.98cm (73.22")
- Depth: 61.47cm (24.2")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Installation Parts
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome ultra quiet fridge- November 2, 2020
We have been happy owners of this fridge since 2019. We were looking for a compact practical bottom freezer unit and fell in love with this particular model. Extremely happy with our choice still ! We are in the process of finishing a newly built home and our current living quarters are rather small. As a light sleeper I was very skeptical about getting a good night sleep in the same space as our fridge but hands down this refrigerator is truly the quietest there is. Way to go LG ! And thank you !Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Fridge and must-buy for a condo-owner- September 7, 2021
Owning this for over a month now - works and performs quite well. This is the second LG fridge that we own and there are definitely improvements in both performance, internal layout and performance. Compared to others (Bosch, Electrolux) in the same category the two bottom-level compartments are appropriately sized and fit surprisingly a lot of fruits and veggies (compared to the older LG). I find as well that Electrolux and Bosch expect the bottles to be horizontally laid, which was a deal-breaker. Changing from right-side to left-side opening the doors was easy and moving shelves around is quite easy. The layout inside is very well thought out indeed. I wish LG makes soon the bigger brother of this unit (203 cm | LG GBB62PZJMN0) US/Canada, which is one of the top-sellers in EuropeYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Frustrating- April 28, 2021
The spec sheet gives a very specific location for the power outlet to be located. These specs are given to electricians who mounted the outlet prior to drywall. Cabinet installers then noticed the outlet is interfering with the cabinet above. The spec is wrong. Gives a height of 70 1/2" + 8 1/2" for the location of power but the whole fridge is only 73 2/9" high. Pain in the rear to fix.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.