Whirlpool 30" 18.7 Cu. Ft. Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with LED Lighting - Stainless Steel
Better temperature management
- Accu-Chill temperature management system uses built-in intuitive sensors to measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary, delivering efficient cooling performance
- FreshFlow produce preserver can extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer by using filters to absorb excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil
- Humidity-controlled crispers help you preserve the freshness of your favourite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper
- Eco-friendly ENERGY STAR qualified to conserve natural resources and help save you money on utility bills.
- LED lighting makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should
- Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary
- SpillGuard glass shelves contain spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below
- Easily organizes and access frozen items with the convenient freezer drawer
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.