GermGuardian UV-C Air Sanitizer Replacement Bulb (LB1000)
- GermGuardian genuine bulb fits the GG1000, GG1100, and GGH200 modles (each sold separately)
- To keep your GermGuardian working at full power, bulbs should be replaced every 6 to 8 months, depending on use
- 3.5W UV-C bulb kills 99% of bacteria when used in compatible GermGuardian unit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does the job- September 11, 2021
Ordered this replacement light bulb from best buy, it does the job, you could tell the difference right away between the new bulb and the old wore out light bulb. I put the machine in our restroom, and it smells fresh right away. The price is reasonable, i will order one more for my other machine as wellYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality- September 3, 2020
Bought for my small guardian plug in as an extra. They should last long. Haven't needed to replace it yet. Currently using the device in my parent's room. They have bad allergies. Good so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bulb for air cleaner- August 27, 2016
My uv bulb finally gave out. I needed to replace it and i found this bulb for it. It was easy to insert. Just take off a few screws, pop off the top. Unscrew old bulb and screw in the new one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.