We believe technology is amazing, and we aspire to enhance our customers’ lives through technology – anywhere, anytime.
- Wholly-owned subsidiary of Best Buy Co. Inc.
- Canada’s largest consumer electronics retailer
- Operating the Best Buy, Geek Squad, Best Buy Mobile, Best Buy for Business, and ReClaim brands
- 175+ stores coast-to-coast
- 80% of Canadians live within 25 km of one of our stores
- Most visited multichannel retailer with over 250 million visits in-store and on bestbuy.ca each year
- 12,000+ Canadians employed nationwide
- More than 1,200 employees at corporate head office in Burnaby, BC
- We invest in our people through flexible work hours, comprehensive benefits, company-matched pension plan, in-house professional development program, and more
Our Community Leadership
- Our mission is to connect youth with technology to inspire, motivate, and empower their education
- Our School Tech Grant program has provided schools with more than $2.1 million to upgrade their technology
- We’ve helped more than 750 youth access post-secondary education by investing over $2.3 million in Boys and Girls Club Scholarships
- Geek Squad Academy offers youth an introduction to new technology such as robotics and 3D design
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018, 2019)
- BC’s Top 100 Employers (2012, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Retail Council Canada Excellence in Retailing Awards – Omnichannel (2016, 2017)
- Canada Post eCommerce Innovation Awards – Best Omnichannel Retailer (Large) (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
If you're a member of the press, here's your official source for Best Buy announcements, statements and bulletins.
Sponsorship Requests / Co-Promotional Opportunities
Is your agency or organization considering Best Buy for sponsorship or co-promotional opportunities? Find out where you should send your inquiry or request right here.
Find out how Best Buy gives back to the community via its partnership with various organizations that benefit children, youth and families. Discover Best Buy programs that encourage employee volunteerism, promote learning with the aid of technology and more.
Learn more about Best Buy Canada’s executive team.