Philips Hue 1m (3.3 ft.) LED Lightstrip Plus Extension
- One-metre (40") extension strip helps extend your Bluetooth-compatible Philips Hue Lightstrip base pack (required accessory, sold separately)
- 11.5W LED lightstrip extension features adjustable lighting with multiple colours from 2000-6500K
- Extendable up to 10 metres (additional 1-metre extensions sold separately)
- Bright white light with dimmable feature lets you adjust from warm to cool white tones that suit your mood any time of the day
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity with your smartphones or tablets for controlling up to 10 lights (additional lights sold separately) via the downloadable Philips Hue app
- Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and IFTTT compatibility enables effortless voice control
- Compatible with Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately) to unlock a full suite of smart lighting features
- Up to 25,000-hour life expectancy means the light will last for many occasions to come
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 195 reviewers who responded, 166 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- New HUE strip may not fit your older version.- December 6, 2020
Bought this 40" section to add to my other line of HUE lights. I have quite a few set up for Christmas decoration lighting. PROBLEM: This particular set has smaller pins than the others that I have (all are HUE lights) and I could not connect it to my other line. BEFORE you buy this set, look at the pins on the end of your existing HUE strip and if they are large ... check the strip you are buying (open the box and look at the pins)..to make sure you are not buying the smaller version. They won't work for you. Love the HUE light strips however.... very bright and a lot of APs out there that make your lights look great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lights, watch which version you get- October 23, 2020
The lights work great. Depending on what your intended purpose is though pay attention to what version you are getting. My intended purpose was for under cabinet lighting and I needed some third party connectors so I could run all the cabling through the cabinets to hide it. The Bluetooth versions have the mini 6 pin connections and the ones without have standard 6 pin connections. It would be better if Philips just made these pieces themselves and were more clear with the products about it but they are up in my kitchen, they work as intended, and my wife loves them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Added to my TV lightstrip- November 30, 2020
Added this lightstrip extension to my already purchased Philips hue lightstrip kit. I used the lightstrip to add ambient lightening to the back of my Samsung Q90T. Its a 65 inch TV so I needed to purchase the lightstrip/base kit and this extension strip to be able to go all the way around the back of the TV. The included 3M tape works great on the finish of the TV. I tons of Philips light strips and bulbs around my apartment so this was just an addition to my smart home lighting system. I have all the lights synched through my iHome app and through my Apple Home Pod. The integration and voice commands work great!! I think Philips are the premier brand when it comes to smart home lightening. Definitely recommend!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.