Xbox Series X 1TB Console
- Console includes a Blu-ray disc drive that's 4K Ultra HD compatible
- Experience next-gen speed and performance through Xbox Velocity Architecture, which pairs a custom 1TB SSD with integrated software for faster, streamlined gameplay with significantly reduced load times
- 12 teraflops of graphics processing power gives you ultra-fast, visually rich gameplay
- Ultra-high-speed HDMI output lets you enjoy 4K gaming at up to 120 frames per second
- With an HDR-enabled TV, supported games display an unbelievably vibrant and lifelike range of colours
- Advanced 3D spatial sound immerses you in amazingly rich, dynamic audio
- With backward compatibility, play thousands of titles from 4 generations of Xbox consoles, all of which look and play their best on Xbox Series X
- Xbox One accessories are backwards compatible as well
- Xbox Smart Delivery ensures you play the best available version of your game
- Move between multiple games seamlessly with Quick Resume
- Download and play more than 100 high-quality games, including all-new titles on the day they release, with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (membership sold separately)
- Access your favourite entertainment through apps like YouTube, Netflix, and more (subscriptions may be required to access content)
- Three USB ports let you connect a variety of external devices
- Includes one Xbox Wireless Controller (additional controllers sold separately)
- Xbox Series X Console
- Xbox Wireless Controller
- Ultra High Speed HDMI cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14297 reviewers who responded, 13844 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome- May 11, 2021
Twitter showed BB had PS5 for online sale, tried to buy it but by the time I grabbed my wallet they were all sold out. That was less than 5 minutes. About 20 minutes went by and Twitter showed BB had Xbox X for sale, this time I was ready and scored one. Coming from years of Playstations I wasn't sure what to expect with this but after having it for a couple of weeks I can honestly say I have zero regrets about missing out on PS5. This is the next generation of gaming. I don't think you can make a wrong decision between these two platforms and it really comes down to what your friends have and what system you can find in stock to purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (13)Report
- Made the switch from playstation- November 26, 2020
Always been a playstation/pc gamer couldn’t get a ps5 but was able to pre order this instead... and wow it worked out for the best. 1. Feels, looks and is more premium 2. As far as future proofing, apps, features etc gamepass (no matter how much people talk this up it still doesn’t do it justice) it wins 3. Only thing left is games, the single player experience where playstation has been king. Thing is? Other than demon’s souls there is no true next gen game. But not all of us are fans of that game or liked it or played it so the only game is a game made for a niche market. Plus this looks amazing under the TV, really happy with and will get the PS5 next yearYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (29)Report
- You won’t understand until you get one- February 14, 2021
I had a Xbox one x and ps4 pro and was very satisfied with them. But once I tried the XSX, I could never go back to them now. The hardware looks great, it’s unbelievably quiet, games load super fast, enhanced games look and play better than ever and right now, practically no developer is taking full advantage of the new RDNA2 technology this console supports. So the potential of this machine has not even started to scratch the surface. Once games start being built from the ground up to take full advantage of XSX, it’s only going to get much better. It feels sturdy, reliable, quiet, fast and with gamepass, it would be stupid NOT to get one. If you can find one, but it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report