Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Wireless All-In-One Supertank Inkjet Printer
Available to ship
- All-in-one supertank inkjet printer lets you print, scan, and copy documents in black and colour with professional grade quality
- Multiple connectivity options via Ethernet, wireless, and USB ensures quick operation with minimum delay
- Built-in full colour display offers effortless control and easy navigation
- 10PPM print speed for black and 5PPM for colour pages is fast enough to complete heavy workloads in less time
- 7.7PPM copying speed for black pages and 3.8PPM for colour pages spares you extra waiting time
- 5760 x 1440 DPI print resolution for sharp text prints as well as crisp and detailed images that look as professional as ever
- 1200 x 4800 DPI flatbed scanner can handle a maximum size of 8.5" x 11.7" lets you create high resolution copies with 9600 DPI software enhanced resolution and 48-bit colour depth
- 300 x 600 DPI copy resolution produces high quality copies of documents that resemble the original quality
- Maximum input and output capacity of 100 and 30 sheets respectively with maximum print size of 8.5" x 47.2"
- Automatic document feeder with 100 sheet capacity ensures plenty of time and effort saved
- EcoTank printer ensures zero cartridge waste to save the environment
- Epson exclusive EcoFit ink bottles offer easy and hassle-free refilling
- Unique Micro Piezo Heat-Free printing technology ensures crisp text print and natural-looking colours in photos that work on almost any paper type
- High capacity refillable ink tanks let you save up to 90% ink bottles and offer enough capacity that can last for up to 4500 pages in black and 7500 pages in colour
- Every replacement ink set has sufficient ink that lasts enough so that you rarely run out of ink
- Send print jobs wirelessly via Apple Airplay, Google Cloud Print, network printing, print via E-mail, and the Epson Smart Panel App
- Voice activated printing grants you ample leeway for multi-tasking thanks to the hands-free control
- Compatible with Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 or later (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 or later, Windows Server 2003 SP213 or later, Windows Server 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 and Mac OS X 10.6.8 thru 10.15.x14
- Compatible with Plain Paper, Bright White Paper, Envelope, Ultra-Premium Photo Glossy Paper, Premium Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Glossy, Premium Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Presentation Paper Matte, Premium Presentation Paper Matte
- Compatible with T522 black cartridge and T522 Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow colour cartridges
Other Print Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 188 reviewers who responded, 177 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simple and lightweight- September 25, 2021
Very simple to use and lightweight, about 12 pounds. Set up was super easy, and the ink reservoirs fill up in less than 90 seconds each. No more messing with cartridges and figuring out how to recycle them. There's enough ink in the bottles to top off the levels after initial set up. The only problem I'm having is connecting to my Wifi, but I was still able to print wirelessly from my laptop. It would be nice if it had a USB port like the similarly priced model that was on display, but it's not a deal breaker.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Economical printing for the masses- September 14, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Epson EcoTank ET-2850 printer is a great all around printer. It features an ink tank system that allows for a large amount of printing but that also features none of the pitfalls when compared to other cartridge based printers. The setup was a breeze when using the smartphone app and it also promoted me to do a firmware update. The printer is quiet and quick as well as decently compact when there is no paper in the top paper feeder. If you are looking for a paper tray that goes on the bottom or an Ethernet connection than this is not the model for you, look for the Epson ET-3830 as that has both of those features. Another tip I can give is to make sure you remove all of the blue pieces of tape before doing the setup and if the ink is not emptying into the tanks then try to reseat the bottles or lift them ever so slightly (you should hear the air chug into the bottle as the ink drains). Overall I'm very pleased with the Epson ET-2850 and look forward to printing many new projects with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- PRINT TILL YOU DROP!!!- September 13, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Epson EcoTank ET-2850 is an all in one solution that allows to your print whatever you may like, in color or black and white, without worry about running out of expensive toner and also helping save the environment. The Epson Ecotank included ink bottles will allow you to print almost 6500 in black and white and almost 5200 pages in color, that is a little over 500 pages of black and white and a little over 400 pages of color a month. The EcoTank ET-2850 is the perfect printer to satisfy your print needs for home, school and even work from home. Let’s go over the features, and PROs and CONs of the Epson EcoTank ET-2850. Setup: The setup process for the EcoTank ET-2850 could not be any simpler. In the box you will receive the printer, power cable, black, yellow, magenta, and cyan ink bottles and instructions on how to setup the printer. The EcoTank ET-2850 is a wireless printer, so it has built in WIFI. To setup the printer you would need to download the Epson Smart Panel app. Once the app is downloaded all you need to do is click “+” on the top right corner and the setup process begins. The printer is automatically picked up by the application and will guide you through the rest of the process. You will need to fill the tanks with the appropriate and included ink and then it runs through about a 10-minute ink initialization process and after that you are ready to print. Features: The Epson EcoTank ET-2850 is an all in one solution. This is a printer, copier and a scanner. You can print wirelessly and it has a flat bed scanner for scanning and making copies. The scanner has a scan resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi (Dots per square inch), for high quality and detailed scans. The printer has a print resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi, allowing you to print high-quality photos. The EcoTank ET-2850 can print black and white pages at the speed of 10 pages per minute and about 5 pages in color. This printer can also print two sided pages at the speed of 6 pages in black and white and 4 pages in color per minute. This is a rear fed printer, so instead of a tray for your plain paper, there is a slot in the back where you need to put the paper with a capacity of 100 sheets. This printer has a pretty compact design so it will not take up much space on your desk. PRO: ***Cheap Ink*** - I was able to find the compatiable replacement ink on Amazon for about $20 for all 4 bottles. (Generic Brands) Easy Setup High Quality Scan High Quality Print Wireless Printing Compact Design Two-sided printing Easy refill ink Cut down on toner cartridge waste CON: Small Display – 1.4 inches – Although is it comes with a color display, the display on this printer is rather small, its somewhat difficult to see any clearly. Slow print speeds – 10 ppm in black and white 5 (Single Sided) 6 ppm in black and white 4 (Two-Sided) Overall, The Epson EcoTank ET-2850 is a good all in one solution for any of your home, school and work from home printing, scanning and copying needs. I have been using this printer at home for kids school and some of my office work and it has worked great. The scans and prints came out crisp and clear. I do wish that the display on the printer was a bit larger or even completely remove the buttons with a touch screen display and I was not a big fan of the print speeds but the quality of the print made up for the speed. All in all, I would recommend the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 all in one printer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy To Use, Prints Great- September 21, 2021
I am very impressed with this new Epson Ecotank ET-2850. What really sold me right away with this printer is that I no longer have to by ink cartridges. The ink bottles that this printer uses are recyclable plus the amount of ink in each bottle lasts a long time. Better for the planet and for your wallet too. I found it very easy to fill the ink reservoir (no mess & it fills quickly) and it’s also very easy to see the current ink level on the front of the printer. The ink is supposed to last up to 2 years, depending on how much your printing, which is perfect because I won’t have to constantly order ink. Setting up the printer was so easy to do with the Epson App. I did the whole setup with my phone and the instructions were very clear. I really like that I can operate the printers features from my phone. I have been testing out this printer and so far I really like the print quality. It prints quickly, text is very sharp and pictures are vibrant and clear. I also really like the scanner, it makes a copy so quickly plus you can scan documents right to your connected device. I do recommend this printer, so far its been performing perfectly. “This is a review for the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Wireless Color Supertank Printer that I received free of charge to do a beta test and review.”Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome all in one printer!- September 15, 2021
I have been using the new Epson EcoTank ET-2850 for a few weeks now and I am very impressed with the quality and quantity I am able to print. Starting with the biggest feature of this printer; the Ecotank! Gone are the need for cartridges and having them go dry right when you need them. Having a refillable tank makes it extremely simple and easy to always have the ink when you need it. I have been printing non stop and I still have yet to refill these tanks. While it does show that I have used a small amount of ink, the tanks are pretty large and hold a lot! Each color has its own bottle of ink that comes with the printer and it states that its enough ink to last up to two years! I believe that with how much I have been printing and how little the ink levels have gone down. Next, it prints automatically on both sides!! This is huge for me. I do a lot of document printing and being able to save paper and print on both sides is great! This is a great feature that I have not seen on a lot of printers. I love the fact that this is a wireless printer! I got it connected with wifi and everything in my home (including ipads and iphones) immediately were able to connect and print to this printer. Super simple and no extra setup was needed. How's that for ease of use?! Last but not least, what makes this an all in one, the flatbed scanner! Using it with the on device control is very simple as well as using the Epson Scan software. All in all I am extremely impressed with this device. This is a review for the Epson EcoTank ET-2850 Wireless Color Supertank Printer that I received free of charge to do a beta test and reviewYes, I would recommend this to a friend.