LG 36" 29.5 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Water & Ice Dispenser (LRMVS3006S) - Stainless Steel
Designed for your whole family
- 36" French door refrigerator with 29.5 cu. ft. of storage is spacious enough for all your fresh and frozen food
- Freestanding design offers simple and flexible installation option
Convenience at its best
- 4 spill proof tempered glass shelves (including one folding shelf) let you organise your groceries and food items in a way they're easily accessible
- 2 fruit and vegetable humidity crispers maintain the right humidity levels, so your fruits and vegetables stay fresh for longer
Cool and fresh
- Three cooling technologies work together to extend the life and freshness of fruits and vegetables
- Linear Cooling ensures accuracy, as it keeps the interior temperature within 1-degree Fahrenheit of the settings
- Smart Cooling sensors and vents offer total cooling control
- Door Cooling+ provides blasts of cool air throughout the interior of the fridge
- Coolguard metal interior panel locks in the cool air and adds to the sleek look
Keeping it ice-cold
- Slim SpacePlus Ice System helps make the most of the ample shelf space and door bins
- Craft Ice slow-melting round ice maker makes perfectly rounded ice balls for your craft cocktails, whisky or bourbon, iced coffee, lemonade, and more
- Ice dispenser provides ice whenever you need it, whether you're entertaining guests or looking to cool off during those long summer days
- Water dispenser with measured fill feature can dispense the exact amount of filtered water at 4, 8, 16, or 32 ounces
Modern design, pristine style
- InstaView Door-in-Door showcases a tinted glass panel that illuminates with 2 taps, so you can see what's inside without opening the door, which in turn reduces the loss of cold air
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity with compatible app lets you control the appliance easily; also compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa for easy voice controls
- Stainless steel fridge with a fingerprint- and smudge-resistant finish makes it easy to keep the exterior clean with a soft, dry cloth
- ENERGY STAR-rated design uses less energy for sustainability
- Width: 90.81cm (35.75'')
- Height: 174.94cm (68.87'')
- Depth: 80.65cm (31.75'')
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 265 reviewers who responded, 229 would recommend this product.
- Damaged drawer panel.- March 11, 2022
After installation I have learned a top drawer panel have two dents so LG sent a new panel which is imperfect so LG is on processing sending another panel. Quite disappointed.
- Exceptional- April 24, 2021
I bought this product a month ago and i an very pleasure with the design, capacity and features.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding performance and sexy design- October 6, 2021
I’m a recently divorced single dad. I knew I needed to up my kitchen skills and my LG combo group fit my needs. My new LG products make learning how To optimize features and creating, storing, and cleaning a snap! Best of all my kids love the features!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointed FEATURES AND SERVICE- January 9, 2021
Since that I bought it, I reported, Features not not working at all. Not response from the place that I bought it, no response from manufacturer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best refrigerator I've ever owned!- July 23, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This LG refrigerator is amazing -- and definitely the best, most well-designed refrigerator I've ever owned. Here are the things I love about it... - INSTAVIEW: The InstaView feature is so, so cool! It seems like something too cool to be on an appliance in your kitchen. Simply knocking on the window magically shows the contents of the front section. I really didn't think I'd use this all that much, but I find myself using it all the time! Opening the InstaView door also saves energy which is nice, too. - PRE-MEASURED WATER: Who knew this was a feature??? I measure out 8 ozs of water every morning for my coffee maker. I was so tired of looking at the fill line on my measuring cup. Now, I just press the 8 oz button and boom...I have 8 ozs of water. - CRAFT ICE: In addition to the in-door ice maker, the craft ice maker in the freezer tray is really cool. We have it set on 3 per day and it makes 3 craft ice balls like clockwork each day. Our kids think these are so cool to put in their glasses. - SHELVES: The shelves are really easy to adjust and remove -- much easier than shelves I've dealt with in the past. - PHONE APP: Yes, there's an app for your refrigerator. It alerts you if the door was left open plus a lot of other things. You can even change the temperature settings. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my LG refrigerator.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.