Amazon Fire TV Omni 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV (B08T6F9XKL) - 2021
Stunning picture clarity
- 65-inch 4K Ultra HD, HDR LED display with 3840 x 2160 resolution delivers amazing picture quality
- 60Hz refresh rate helps in reducing blur while watching sports and fast action movies
- LED backlighting provides excellent viewing angles and consistent brightness
- HDR 10 colour reproduction ensures a nearly life-like picture
Brilliant 4K entertainment
- 4K HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus brings movies and shows to life and give you a theatre-like viewing experience right in your home
- Stream over 500,000 movies and TV episodes with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more
- Enjoy all your entertainment in one place—watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music
Smart and easy-to-use
- With built-in microphones, just ask Alexa to turn on the TV, find and play your favourite content, no remote needed
- Fire TV adds new Alexa skills, features, smart home capabilities, and voice functionality so you can easily command and watch what you want
- Amazon Alexa voice controls, so you can relax and ask to play movies, TV shows, music, and more all with a few simple commands
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and wired internet capable so you can place this TV wherever you desire
- Three HDMI inputs to connect to cable or satellite and video game consoles, and the HDMI eARC port lets you add audio equipment for enhanced sound.
- One headphone jack, one USB media port, and two stereo audio output ports enable flexible wired connectivity
- In-built privacy controls, including a switch that electronically disconnects the microphones protect your privacy
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote
- Power Cord
- 2 AAA Batteries
- IR Emitter Cable
- 4 Screws
- TV Stand (2 Legs)
- Quick Start Guide.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great product!!- March 9, 2022
Tv was and is very easy to setup. Once it was wall mounted , the automated setup pretty much did the rest. There are quite a few updates, so don’t be alarmed if the tv checks and installs a few ( approx 4 or so ). The voice command is nice to have and the remote control is well laid out and easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - March 17, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Ok but will not recommend- March 15, 2022
Image quality : 7/10 The TV is ok overall but some automation cannot be disable and its annoying. Booting time is insanely slow. Yeah the tv is literally booting like a pc and takes foerever. Like a pc, mine froze regularly when switching from a video game to another app on the console. Lastly, to turn this thing off, I must unplugged it otherwise it will remains standby. There’s no OFF button!!! WowNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report