eero Pro 6 AX4200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (B0866VGR6S) - 3 Pack
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Three-pack of Wi-Fi 6 whole home mesh system covers up to 6,000 sq. ft., making it perfect for larger homes
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax; tri-band at 2.4 GHz, 5.2GHz, and 5.8GHz) is backwards-compatible with earlier Wi-Fi versions and can hit gigabit speeds up to 1,000Mbps
- 10/100/1000 ethernet with 2 WAN/LAN ports and a USB port
- Supports more than 75 devices at a time
- TrueMesh technology intelligently routes traffic to reduce drop-offs for seamless 4K streaming, gaming, video conferencing, and more
- Connects compatible devices on your network with Amazon Alexa, so you don't need separate smart home hubs for each device
- NAT firewall, parental controls, guest access, and even more features
- Easy to set up and manage via the eero app, with automatic updates keeping you secure and using the latest features
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- 3 x eero Pro 6
- 3 x Power Adapters
- 1 x Ethernet cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 563 reviewers who responded, 528 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy setup.- December 14, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Let me start by telling you about me and my place. Im slightly tech savvy enough to follow instructions well. My place is 6k square feet on a 1/2 acer lot. I have four pucks in the house, one in the guest house and one outdoors (protected from elements). I have a terabyte speed network. I can safely say we are completely covered. Also, I have tried other competing products. We were dropping connections, slower speeds and gaps in coverage area. This eero is the best mesh system on the market for our needs which is high speed as we need it, always, everywhere. My kid games, wife works and shops and I transfer large data files often.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good routers- January 5, 2021
I just received and hooked this up. Initial results are very positive. Set up behind my fios router required a couple of extra steps (bridge mode), but very well designed setup made this really easy. Took 15 minutes to get all three set up in my rather large home. One is connected to the router by Cat 8 on the second floor, the other two are wireless only (1st floor and basement). I have a gigabit fios connection. Bottom line is that I now have strong wifi all over my house and it is fast enough to stream 4k with ease over multiple devices. Walking around the house with my ipad pro (the only wifi 6 device I own), it is seamlessly strong.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good but not great- November 8, 2020
Having a 3300sq ft brick and mortar home I was not expecting great range outside. coming from a nighthawk ac1900. I had quite a few dead spots that needed to be addressed also lack of LAN around the house it’s not pre wired. 50+ devices Pros complete wifi coverage. Seamless transitions between routers. LAN ports on all units. No drop in speeds. App is ok. Customer service amazing Cons. Can not set which band for each device. Outdoor range is CRAP. I can stand 25ft away from the router outside and it will drop no signal I could be 200ft from the nighthawk and still have signal. This is a huge issue for me and may end up having me bring it back for the orbi.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.